DaddyFish does so much for us here, let's do something for HIM.  
Add all your "fish stories" here (they can be made up, from the internet, cartoons, poems, stories). You name it, put it here for "our Fish":

FISHING OR SEX?????

Four married guys go fishing. After an hour, the following conversation took place:

First guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will paint every room in the house next weekend.

Second guy: "That's nothing, I had to promise my wife that I'll build her a new deck for the pool.

Third guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I'll remodel the kitchen for her."

They continue to fish when they realized the fourth guy has not said a word. So they asked him. "You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend. What's the deal?"

Fourth guy: "I just set my alarm for 5:30 AM. When it went off, I shut off the alarm, gave the wife a nudge and said, "Fishing or Sex" and she said, "Wear a sweater."  
A simple fish fry recipe

Ingredients:-

4 fish fillets
1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
Salt
3 tbsp semolina
3 tbsp rice flour Oil for shallow frying

Note:in this recipe feel free to change the proprotions of spices according to your taste.

In a bowl add red chilli powder,turmeric powder,salt and a little water and mix well to a slightly thinner paste.
apply this to the fish.
marinate for 15-30 minutes. 
mix semolina and rice flour.
roll fish into this mixture 
shallow fry till crisp.
squeeze half a lime over it and enjoy. 
Good idea J!

Well, there were a couple of guys who went fishing up north. They were really looking forward to their little holiday away from it all. They rented a cabin, fishing gear, a boat, the whole package. They were really excited about catching the 'big ones'.

The first day they didn't catch anything. Thinking positively, they thought tomorrow would be better. The next day they didn't catch anything. Oh well, what's for supper? They had brought plenty of provisions. The third day, nothing caught. They were starting to get really depressed. This went on until the very last day when they finally caught a fish!

On the way home one says to the other, "Do your realize how much that fish cost us? That damn fish cost us $1500 bucks!". To which the other replied, "Wow, well, thank goodness we only caught the one!".
Jessy wrote: DaddyFish does so much for us here, let's do something for HIM.  
Add all your "fish stories" here (they can be made up, from the internet, cartoons, poems, stories). You name it, put it here for "our Fish":

WOW...Thank You Jessy - not needed but still very kind :)

I actually used to be an avid fisherman...until I realized I could buy them in the store :lol:
Fishing quotes:

“Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.” –Herbert Hoover

“The angler forgets most of the fish he catches, but he does not forget the streams and lakes in which they are caught.” –Charles K. Fox

“Fishing is a discipline in the equality of men – for all men are equal before fish.” –Herbert Hoover

“Give a man a fish and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend.” –Zenna Schaffer

Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn't go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks. --Jeff Foxworthy
What did the fish say when he posted bail?

"I'm off the hook!"

Why don't fish like basketball?

Cause they're afraid of the net

Which fish can perform operations?

A Sturgeon!

What do you call a fish with a tie?

soFISHticated 

What do you get when you cross a banker with a fish?

A Loan shark!

How do you make an Octupus laugh?

With ten-tickles

Why did the vegan go deep-sea fishing?

Just for the halibut!  
What do you call a fish with one eye? fsh
*GROAN* :roll:
It sounds fishy to me, lol
once i had a gold fish and he turned colour.  really.  :)
Years ago I DJ'd at a local college radio station. The booth was quite small...but next door was a huge television studio. I used to bring in bands to play live and simulcast the audio/video.

One of the bands was Stringbean and The Stalkers. They opened my show with this little tune, dedicated to me...feel free to laugh - I know I did!

http://tinyurl.com/k2vq7d7

Enjoy! LOL :)
sounds fun  :D