What's for breakfast

The threads theme is sharing what you are having for breakfast this morning. It's pretty simple and self explanatory.

I'll go first , coffee and pastries this morning.

Norm 8)

My breakfast

This is the question of which come to me every morning. I had tired from this problem, and now I take a lot of recipes from websites and books. Today I made croissants with blueberry by recipe of https://recipes.cafe/en. Also, I'm usually using the book "The Joy of Cooking" you can find there a lot of interesting cooking ideas.
Information about book: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joy_of_Cooking

My preferred start to the day is fruit juice and cereal with fruit :)

I love cooking but no time to cook in the morning. I'm usually working by 7/7.30 and have to do the litter trays, feed the cats and vacuum before then. So my breakfast is generally lunch :lol:

xmas Breakfast

Breakfast on xmas morning
Panetone from Italy...very nice and ligth....

Breakfast on xmas morning
Panetone from Italy...very nice and ligth....

eggs benedict and champagne (dom perignon)

Coming down from the Christmas high...

I had pannetone too, over the holidays! What a treat. Now it's "back to porridge" as my Dad used to say. In my case, that's Cheerio's, an apple and a cup of tea.

Oatmeal porridge with a banana sliced up in it. Two cups of tea.

Literally `central heating' for a cold morning :D

Breckie should be full filling Steak & eggs followed by shredded wheat Large Glass of Milk I put chocolate syrup in mine then Dark roast coffee usually 1 Hr prep & eat On the light side Banana & other Fruits in Blender Coffee or Tea That will wake you up & jump start you day Guaranteed I know it is easy to eat process food but it only is good for 1 hr then body wants more the Fruit Blender I refer will keep body going at least 3-5 hrs

Re:

Munchie wrote: Breckie should be full filling Steak & eggs followed by shredded wheat Large Glass of Milk I put chocolate syrup in mine then Dark roast coffee usually 1 Hr prep & eat On the light side Banana & other Fruits in Blender Coffee or Tea That will wake you up & jump start you day Guaranteed I know it is easy to eat process food but it only is good for 1 hr then body wants more the Fruit Blender I refer will keep body going at least 3-5 hrs

Gosh Munchie - that's certainly going to fuel you up:)
For me, would take too much time. Oats is so quick and easy (and I'm talking unprocessed plain oats), warming, filling, nutritious (I slice a banana into it too) that it great for getting me out the door and to work on time,

Oatmeal, toast and coffee....