Writing cruel things about fellow members through the private message system, to a newcomer, to get that person on your side before she even
gets to know everyone IS cyberbullying.  ....Just sayin'   :D

I would like to  wish ALL the members of 50Plus a Merry Christmas or a Happy Holidays.  Do not let two faced people ruin your holidays.  This is the Season of Peace and Good Will towards men/women.  I intend on having a wonderful Christmas, with Jesus the center of my thoughts because after all, it is the date we have chosen to celebrate HIS birthday.  :D
Point taken, so lets have peace and joy, Merry Christmas to you to  :D
WhiteOrchid wrote: Writing cruel things about fellow members through the private message system, to a newcomer, to get that person on your side before she even
gets to know everyone IS cyberbullying.  ....Just sayin'   :D

I would like to  wish ALL the members of 50Plus a Merry Christmas or a Happy Holidays.  Do not let two faced people ruin your holidays.  This is the Season of Peace and Good Will towards men/women.  I intend on having a wonderful Christmas, with Jesus the center of my thoughts because after all, it is the date we have chosen to celebrate HIS birthday.  :D

Well said WhiteOrchid, and like morton1 said...point taken...thank you for that. I will take this time to wish you personally a very...
Imageas well. :)