I understand perfectly but it's apparent you have little idea and that's why your posts are wildly off topic :)
I know exactly what this post is about :) You just miss my metaphor :P

But maybe Sosa will come on board and explain :lol:
I hope she does, I also hope this time you aren't driven to post featureless bias that has no bearing on the topic.
Sosa666 wrote: 10 reasons why most men can not be understood by strong women 16,985 views 8 minutes time to read 2 112 shares What makes a woman strong? Her fighting spirit, experience and dedication. A strong woman can endure years of pain and struggle with soul-breaking experiences, and then allows her to forgive all her enemies. She has repeatedly swam in the deep waters of betrayal and has learned to keep her breath.Strong women are independent, independent and loving . They are not afraid to show their vulnerability. A strong woman knows that the man today can be a teacher and tomorrow - be a student. There are 10 reasons why most men can not cope with a strong woman.
1. She does not need a defender .The man wants to be a shield. He must know that he is fighting for eternal love and the admiration of his wife. A strong woman loves her husband, but she always shows she is independent and can handle everything alone. She will fight for love, but she does not need a man to solve her problems. Strong women do not sit and wait for help. To be close to such a woman, you have to go to her, not to her!
2. She knows what and who She wants, women to know what they want and how to achieve it. They remember everything they had to endure to get what they have. Such a woman knows who she wants. If she liked a man, she would follow him. The strong woman will not wait until he decides to take the first step. Their certainty and insistence really scares some men. These women love with all their heart, but they will always continue to explore the world around them, with or without a man. It needs a very confident man. Only the strong woman would allow him to take responsibility.
3. It needs a man's honesty and vulnerability. They are hard to share their problems. Strong women are not afraid to dive into the depths of pain, mental trauma and life changes. They need a person who can be honest and vulnerable with them because they have lived through their lives a lot. They need to know that their companion is ready to sail into the ocean of insecurity or to go on a trip to the brink of madness. Strong women are not afraid of the past. They find in it what people do to us. They need someone to support them in every situation. Men tend to avoid strong women as they are afraid to show their weakness!
4. She is not afraid to show intimacy. One strong woman challenges the man in the most incredible ways. It requires intimacy in all its forms: from a simple conversation to making love. A strong woman knows her femininity well and therefore wants the man to be open to all aspects of intimacy. She needs a lot of passion, constant desire and the feeling that she is the only one in the world
5. She immediately feels the lie. The strong women are honest and expect from the companion in her life full trust. They are able to feel the lie right away, so do not even try to deceive them! A strong woman has the ability to be a real detector of the discovery of the truth. She will not tolerate false words and male selfishness for anything in the world. Do not start a strong woman if you can not be completely honest with her!
6. Requires dedication and consistency. Gains possessing inner strength do not tolerate inconsistent or indecent individuals. They want to know that their beloved has a complete character that respects her and keeps her word. Strong women want to feel they are loved unconditionally. If a man does not love her anymore, she will quietly let her go instead of seeking something that does not exist anymore. The strong woman more than anything else feels to feel weak and deceived
7. She lives at full speed. The strong woman has experienced many amazing situations, problems and obstacles. She knows she can handle everything, so she lives so bright that it shocks a lot of people. This person is really able to scare with the intensity of his emotions and thoughts. A strong woman ready to share her "skeletons in the wardrobe" expects her husband to do the same. There are no secrets in her world
8. She will not wait indefinable. One strong woman is ready to follow her beloved in the depths of hell if she knows he is devoted to her. But if he starts to keep the relationship going, he'll let him go where his eyes see. The strong woman will not wait long while the man pretends to be willing or wants someone else. Either with her or not. She will suffer, but will survive it and will continue on. Silly women do not play girls games.
9. She loves unconditionally. In love the strong woman is true and steady. She will care and love her husband with all her tenderness and passion. If a woman feels reciprocity, she will do her best to make her partner feel loved. She will support him, help him and fight to get everything he deserves. And only an infinitely strong woman will let you go if you ask her for it. She knows the true cost of love. Many men can not deal with such unconditional love. They are afraid of her strength and depth, so they run away from the strong women
10. It will show you your true nature People find it difficult to accept their negative traits especially when someone points them out. But the strong woman always draws attention to the deficiencies of her husband who need a correction. But along with it she will show you how incredibly you are. It will show you your faith and confidence in your abilities. Many potential partners in life can not cope with such emotional chaos. The strong woman always finds the strong man. Weaknesses immediately drop out! Strong women have dignity, strength, intellect and independence. They have no time to play games. Only the one who can cope with their unconditional love, honesty and bright emotions can make them happy! Do you think you know a man like that?
==========
My questions is how many men can handle strong women?????? :D :D :D :D :D :D Sosa666

This post, a strong woman, some men can't stand strong woman... meaning she can stand up for herself and speak her mind. She knows what she wants.
So again opposite attract, a strong woman and a laid back man will attract where as a strong man and a strong woman will cause frictions. So if you add something positive to a positive, you WILL create a Friction.... a spark, so to speak. a nice little zap. Yup she will tell you off if you stand in her way. You will end up repelling :wink:
You did it again. That's not what she meant at all. You carry on missing the point, I'll discuss this only with those who know what they're talking about in future.
Well...Rip Van Winkle... when are you going to wake up? :lol: I hope you don't wake up as a woman :roll:
YAY, Sosa666, way to go! (You DO realise the list of male candidates for our type of woman is EXTREEEEEMELY short, endangered species at best, extinct in many areas?)

Sigh!

:roll:
CERB wrote
I strongly disagree with this, there is no such creature as a strong woman, behind a strong woman is a man supporting her with a bank account, in front of a strong woman there is a kitchen sink full of dirty dishes.My dishwasher broke down the other day so I hugged her and she was alright after that

did you really say that ??????????????????????? how misguided are you CERB,, dang..............i could have retired by now had it not been for the MAN I was supporting with MY bank account...
I never said that, it was like that when I got here, pal in drome
Mazz69 wrote: YAY, Sosa666, way to go! (You DO realise the list of male candidates for our type of woman is EXTREEEEEMELY short, endangered species at best, extinct in many areas?)

Sigh!

:roll:

See cerb she understood it :)
cerberus97 wrote: I never said that, it was like that when I got here, pal in drome

It seem like the odds are against you cerb :wink:
daisyjean wrote:
cerberus97 wrote: I never said that, it was like that when I got here, pal in drome

It seem like the odds are against you cerb :wink:

Are you Dyslexia ? Just saying :)
cerberus97
by cerberus97 » 23.11.2018, 8:29
I strongly disagree with this, there is no such creature as a strong woman, behind a strong woman is a man supporting her with a bank account, in front of a strong woman there is a kitchen sink full of dirty dishes.My dishwasher broke down the other day so I hugged her and she was alright after that
cerberus97 wrote: I strongly disagree with this, there is no such creature as a strong woman, behind a strong woman is a man supporting her with a bank account, in front of a strong woman there is a kitchen sink full of dirty dishes.My dishwasher broke down the other day so I hugged her and she was alright after that

I will support blackwidow comment by doing this :) You will find this comment of yours on page one on this thread. :)