:) As anyone had something happen to them that they found,they could not explain?.I would to love to hear about it,I would like to think am not the only one.
Hi Mortoni What things have happened to you???
Yes many things i lost my husband 5 months ago. We were soul mates and had a great relationship.
Its a long story but to cut it short at the end Les asked to go into hospital.
After the 5th day (we stayed with him 24/7) my daughter said that i should talk to Les and tell him it was ok for him to go.. it was terrible seeing Les in so much pain so i did never believed in things like that. Sadly he passed away straight after it was like he was wating for me to say it was ok.
The day of the funeral we saw a white feather under Les coffin and when we came back after the service there were 2. since then i have been finding them in the strangest of places even tucked into the back of my bra. but the weirdest was after Les went i collected hair that came out after his radio therapy in the bathroom and put it in a clear plastic bag (like i do with his feathers) i went to the bag last week and inside the bag were 2 feathers 1 large one ( same as the first 2 and 1 small one likes the ones i got since. the bag was sealed ther.e was no way the feathers could have got in there..
When i visit the children in the uk my grandchilden pick them off me. strange as no feathers in either house due to asthma. It seems when i get upset they just appear sometimes right in front of me or on the cushion that i sit now but was Les place.
I have trouble with electrics all the time especially my haid dryer /hoover and tv..things appearing and disapearing. The strange thing is i feel Les around me all the time i dont think he ever left the house.Im glad because i dont know what i would do without it..
hope i didnt bore you too much didnt intend it to go on as it did Sorry......
HI Sallyann, so glad to hear about your experience.at least you where not afraid to speak about it.And it's good to know am not the only one,thank's to you I was going to delete this post but after reading your post I will leave it for now. I lost my dad a few year's back we where very close,he helped me threw when I lost my daughter. my dad never believed in anything like life after death etc,he you use to joke about it.but he to to was in great pain near the end.I was there 24 /7 with him. I asked him before he went would he let me know if he would be with my daughter. he said if it was possible he would. I asked him how I know.he told me, you will know believe me.he passed a way a few hours later. I was devastated, he was my rock how was I going to go on with out him,i just wanted to die to.I came home from the hospice.that morning on my step a white feather.thought nothing of it i left it there. i goes up stairs an by daughters photo a white feather.no reason for a feather to be in my home.like you every time am down an wish he was here i find a feather.but the most weird place i found one, was in a mug i was going to make tea in.an that day was my daughters anniversary. you do not need to say your sorry if you think you went on a bit, you never , an it was very interesting to read . I do wonder why feathers?. An thank you x
hi ,i would like to tell you about something that happened to me just after i lost my sister nearly three years ago, my sister passed away from lung cancer she was a smoker,and one night i was awaken by something i felt as though someone was sitting on my bed i could feel the pressure and i got a very strong smell of smoke i didnt see anything but the pressure suddenly went away and so did the smell.it hasnt happened since.
teaser71 wrote: hi ,i would like to tell you about something that happened to me just after i lost my sister nearly three years ago, my sister passed away from lung cancer she was a smoker,and one night i was awaken by something i felt as though someone was sitting on my bed i could feel the pressure and i got a very strong smell of smoke i didnt see anything but the pressure suddenly went away and so did the smell.it hasnt happened since.

HI teaser71, I have heard from a few people that what you experienced has happend to them,maybe your sister was letting you know she was watching over you,It might happen again in your hour of need,you never know. take care.
What everyone thinks is very weird and unexplained has been part of my life! I have prediction dreams,warning dreams too.I have had ghosts come and go in every house iv lived in(which I hate) I dont understand it at all, But iv always delt with it by following my gut feelings of what to do about it. The thing im always trying to work out is the strange lights I sometimes see in the sky.I used to think they were ufos from another planet, maybe checking us out -but now im not so sure. I think all these strange things people see could be military. When researching such things you come into a minefeild! I never speak of my experences to anyone. But if anyone wants to ask me anything please feel free! :wink:
If anyone finds a feather its said you have had a visit from an angel. I have not had a feather but know friends that have. Usually this happens when a person is in need, greaving or sad. I was also told you can "ask" for a sign of a feather. How blessed to have a visit from an angel !
bluelight3 wrote: If anyone finds a feather its said you have had a visit from an angel. I have not had a feather but know friends that have. Usually this happens when a person is in need, greaving or sad. I was also told you can "ask" for a sign of a feather. How blessed to have a visit from an angel !

Thanks bluelight3, I did wonder about the white feathers,got my daughters birthday this month, an have been feeling down an upset. but have found two more feathers this past week, its nice to learn the meaning for them. morton1 
MORTON1 wrote: :) As anyone had something happen to them that they found,they could not explain?.I would to love to hear about it,I would like to think am not the only one.

hi I actually am a medium and run a paranormal group.we have investigated many strange happenings all over the country.There are so many experiences that we have had it would take ages to write them all.
136852 wrote:
MORTON1 wrote: :) As anyone had something happen to them that they found,they could not explain?.I would to love to hear about it,I would like to think am not the only one.

hi I actually am a medium and run a paranormal group.we have investigated many strange happenings all over the country.There are so many experiences that we have had it would take ages to write them all.
 HI 136852, sounds fascinating what you do.but would love to hear more if you have the time an would not mind sharing. morton 
hello everyone:

maybe 3-4 times in my life I've felt that there was a presence in the room with me and the hairs
all over my body "stand up". I didn't feel that there was a room temperature change, there was
another reason my body was reacting that way.
when that happened I would always say something like, "who r you and why r here?"

I am convinced that I was not alone!
wishingwell wrote: hello everyone:

maybe 3-4 times in my life I've felt that there was a presence in the room with me and the hairs
all over my body "stand up". I didn't feel that there was a room temperature change, there was
another reason my body was reacting that way.
when that happened I would always say something like, "who r you and why r here?"

I am convinced that I was not alone!

HI wishingwell, welcome can I ask was you afraid or did you feel it was not a threat?. morton
hello morton:
no, I was not afraid and did not feel threatened. the air became 'charged'. it was very obvious that something was different. I didn't feel cold or hot. Just hairs 'standing up'. each experience had varying degrees of the areas affected. I believe the largest area(both arms, legs, back of my neck) and strongest was the most recent incident. it lasted at least 15 seconds or however long it would take to say 5 or 6 sentences. I remember I talked as if it was my mother. I asked if it was her; why is she still here, did she want to tell me something; I apologized that I hadn't taken better of care (I was her 24/7 caregiver); etc.
I don't recall any signs that things had returned to normal except it 'felt' like before. Air was calm.
I believed that she had left.

the first time I was living in a one-bdrm apt with a long-gone boyfriend. figured it was just a weird thing...I felt at the time that it was a supernatural incident.

second and third times were in the same house where a man had died years ago on the patio.
in that same house I was in the kitchen and heard a LOUD crash (not like something simply falling,more like someone had smashed something with a lot of force). I found a completely smashed ceramic vase/container. it had been sitting on a half wall that overlooks the front door and the mess was at the front door. the windows were all locked. it wasn't the dog, she was with me in the kitchen. there was NO explanation for the broken item. I looked and looked and tried to come up with a logical explanation for the mess...there was none!
also in this same house. I reached to turn on the table lamp and saw the lamp cord was yanked twice as if there was someone on the floor at the back of the cabinet. I'll never forget THAT one. the cord was yanked from the back! I hadn't touched the cord when I reached under the lampshade.
I had real trouble with this one. the cord clearly was YANKED from behind, not like okay, I had touched it and it had moved, no, no, it was not a slight movement. it was determined - yank, yank. how clearly I remember. it was sure different than when I found the smashed pieces at the front door. this was happening while I was right there, I saw the cord being yanked!
I remember I was so startled, shocked that I pulled my hand back and jumped back!
wishingwell wrote: hello morton:
no, I was not afraid and did not feel threatened. the air became 'charged'. it was very obvious that something was different. I didn't feel cold or hot. Just hairs 'standing up'. each experience had varying degrees of the areas affected. I believe the largest area(both arms, legs, back of my neck) and strongest was the most recent incident. it lasted at least 15 seconds or however long it would take to say 5 or 6 sentences. I remember I talked as if it was my mother. I asked if it was her; why is she still here, did she want to tell me something; I apologized that I hadn't taken better of care (I was her 24/7 caregiver); etc.
I don't recall any signs that things had returned to normal except it 'felt' like before. Air was calm.
I believed that she had left.

the first time I was living in a one-bdrm apt with a long-gone boyfriend. figured it was just a weird thing...I felt at the time that it was a supernatural incident.

second and third times were in the same house where a man had died years ago on the patio.
in that same house I was in the kitchen and heard a LOUD crash (not like something simply falling,more like someone had smashed something with a lot of force). I found a completely smashed ceramic vase/container. it had been sitting on a half wall that overlooks the front door and the mess was at the front door. the windows were all locked. it wasn't the dog, she was with me in the kitchen. there was NO explanation for the broken item. I looked and looked and tried to come up with a logical explanation for the mess...there was none!
also in this same house. I reached to turn on the table lamp and saw the lamp cord was yanked twice as if there was someone on the floor at the back of the cabinet. I'll never forget THAT one. the cord was yanked from the back! I hadn't touched the cord when I reached under the lampshade.
I had real trouble with this one. the cord clearly was YANKED from behind, not like okay, I had touched it and it had moved, no, no, it was not a slight movement. it was determined - yank, yank. how clearly I remember. it was sure different than when I found the smashed pieces at the front door. this was happening while I was right there, I saw the cord being yanked!
I remember I was so startled, shocked that I pulled my hand back and jumped back!

HI wishingwell,that dose not sound good at all.spooky is not the word for it,ever think of getting the house blessed ?.how could you not be scared.I have had a lot of things happen to me from childhood some things that happend scared the hell out of me an when I think of what happend  it still scares me.as I got older things would still happen,but when I left home thought it would stop. but no it would be fine for a while then start again. so I got my house blessed, now its only very rare it happens. but there are two ladies on this forum who might be able to give you some input.stay safe an you can write if you need to.x
Sallyann085 wrote: Hi Mortoni What things have happened to you???
Yes many things i lost my husband 5 months ago. We were soul mates and had a great relationship.
Its a long story but to cut it short at the end Les asked to go into hospital.
After the 5th day (we stayed with him 24/7) my daughter said that i should talk to Les and tell him it was ok for him to go.. it was terrible seeing Les in so much pain so i did never believed in things like that. Sadly he passed away straight after it was like he was wating for me to say it was ok.
The day of the funeral we saw a white feather under Les coffin and when we came back after the service there were 2. since then i have been finding them in the strangest of places even tucked into the back of my bra. but the weirdest was after Les went i collected hair that came out after his radio therapy in the bathroom and put it in a clear plastic bag (like i do with his feathers) i went to the bag last week and inside the bag were 2 feathers 1 large one ( same as the first 2 and 1 small one likes the ones i got since. the bag was sealed ther.e was no way the feathers could have got in there..
When i visit the children in the uk my grandchilden pick them off me. strange as no feathers in either house due to asthma. It seems when i get upset they just appear sometimes right in front of me or on the cushion that i sit now but was Les place.
I have trouble with electrics all the time especially my haid dryer /hoover and tv..things appearing and disapearing. The strange thing is i feel Les around me all the time i dont think he ever left the house.Im glad because i dont know what i would do without it..
hope i didnt bore you too much didnt intend it to go on as it did Sorry......


My Sally Ann,my truest love
We will all meet again above,
For you have been my closest friend 
Your hand in mine until the end.

The feathers are for you to seek,
To brush your soft rosy cheeks
You always made my knees weak,
For your beauty,words can't speak.

I loved you then as I love you now,
But you will not betray our vows.
So seek you out new love to share
My blessing are yours,my love so fair.


  
cron