beenhere wrote: I was getting ready to go work early am still dark out adn i bent down in front of our coffee table with a prayer plant on it and the whole plant leaned towards me and i thought did i just see what i thought i saw?

maybe been.. depends as to how awake you were at this time, and also, in my own little opinion. the things going on in the front of your life at this moment my friend..
as i always say, keep an open mind and dont judge too easily.
take care and keep smilin'

ade.
hello i would like to tell you what happened to me when my partner died, first the lights kept flickering.
then i started to get tinggerling down my left leg and both my legs felt really cold from the knee downwhen i layed down at night i felt something touch my back and that happened a lot at night i all so felt the blankets move. but i have never seen anything. has anyone had simler things happen to them
I have known when something was wrong with someone.  Didn't know what it was, only that something was very wrong.  I hadn't heard from this person for years and finally located him through telephone service offices.  I called the number several times a day, whenever I had a minute.  Sure enough his mother answered one day (at first I thought it was his wife) and she explained to me that he had had surgery for cancer.  We had the opportunity to write one another and to speak over the phone several times before he died in three months' time.  I don't know why I felt this, it was very strong feeling and i felt I had to act on it.

Another time my ex and I were driving in the car and I grabbed the passenger door armrest and exclaimed "There's going to be a crash!".  He slowed right down and sure enough, at the intersection just beside us, two cars crashed into one another, head on.

Another time I was taking care of a dear aunt's belongings after she passed away, getting her clothing ready to give away.  I was sorting and folding and I heard her say "Look in the pocket" and I found a beautiful pair of earrings.  This was not frightening, felt very loving.

I have a lot more experiences. 
Classicrose wrote: I have known when something was wrong with someone.  Didn't know what it was, only that something was very wrong.  I hadn't heard from this person for years and finally located him through telephone service offices.  I called the number several times a day, whenever I had a minute.  Sure enough his mother answered one day (at first I thought it was his wife) and she explained to me that he had had surgery for cancer.  We had the opportunity to write one another and to speak over the phone several times before he died in three months' time.  I don't know why I felt this, it was very strong feeling and i felt I had to act on it.

Another time my ex and I were driving in the car and I grabbed the passenger door armrest and exclaimed "There's going to be a crash!".  He slowed right down and sure enough, at the intersection just beside us, two cars crashed into one another, head on.

Another time I was taking care of a dear aunt's belongings after she passed away, getting her clothing ready to give away.  I was sorting and folding and I heard her say "Look in the pocket" and I found a beautiful pair of earrings.  This was not frightening, felt very loving.    I have a lot   more experiences. 
    :D  HI, thanks for sharing ,would love to hear more about your experiences if you have the time. its great to know am not the only one,x
HI:  Well, another one occurred after my pet passed.  I had two dogs at the time.  The one who passed was 18 yrs. old.  We were very close.  About a wk. of her passing, I was in a chair sitting quietly thinking about her, the other dog was lying by me, sleeping.  She appeared right in front of me with the happiest grin saying "Hi, here I am, I'm alright, I'm o.k." and it slowly faded away.  It was a visit.  

What about you?  I would like to hear others' experiences also. 
Anyone else?
My husband used to get up early and go for a long walk. He would return and call for me to wake up at around 8. I would get up and we would go out and about together.

After his death, I heard the wake up call several times a week. I miss it as he has not done it for a while now.
I posted a photo in my gallery would like to know what you think it is. click the photo to enlarge it, :shock:
Spirit presence on photos is a common phenomena. Somehow the camera can catch that energy that invisible to us on a material level. Often spots are seen and sometimes even faces in the misty presence.

Any sensitive person like a psychic or medium using photography generally catches something on their photographs. That was an interesting phenomena. Can I venture a guess that mom was a homebody and reluctant to leave with something unfinished in her housework.
spiritalk wrote: Spirit presence on photos is a common phenomena. Somehow the camera can catch that energy that invisible to us on a material level. Often spots are seen and sometimes even faces in the misty presence.

Any sensitive person like a psychic or medium using photography generally catches something on their photographs. That was an interesting phenomena. Can I venture a guess that mom was a homebody and reluctant to leave with something unfinished in her housework.
Hi,my mum hated housework lol I did all that for her,but she had a thing about locking doors, she would all ways leave the handle up, thanks for taking the time re :) ply, x  
morton1 wrote: :) As anyone had something happen to them that they found,they could not explain?.I would to love to hear about it,I would like to think am not the only one.

Actually there have been two times in my life; the first was when I was about 14 or 15-it was after my grandmother had passed away suddenly from a heart attack....I was standing at the kitchen sink doing the dishes and I happened to look up at the window and saw a reflection of my grandmother as she was in her coffin I immediately turned around and she wasn't there, of course, but I hadn't even been thinking of her. the second time I was at home, although I don't remember where I was living but I was married, alone and from out of nowhere I heard my name called-just once-there was no one else in the house, it was a male voice and unfamiliar. Weird! But I wasn't afraid either time :).
Hi Debbie,been back to my mums house but its scares the hell out of me something dose not feel right ,its always made me feel like that.but I won;t go back now, if that hand or arm or what ever it is touched me I swear i would poop my self  :shock:
morton1 wrote: I posted a photo in my gallery would like to know what you think it is. click the photo to enlarge it, :shock:

Hello scouser
I looked in the Gallery and enlarged every single photo. Like the one with you leaning on what I can only describe it as a bed. I enlarged it so much until everything was digital and scary. I saw no feathers anywhere. I could not see inside the pillows. A bit of help this side of the pond would not go amiss. Your pictures are so nice I could start serenading  
Broadcaster wrote:
morton1 wrote: I posted a photo in my gallery would like to know what you think it is. click the photo to enlarge it, :shock:

Hello scouser
I looked in the Gallery and enlarged every single photo. Like the one with you leaning on what I can only describe it as a bed. I enlarged it so much until everything was digital and scary. I saw no feathers anywhere. I could not see inside the pillows. A bit of help this side of the pond would not go amiss. Your pictures are so nice I could start serenading  

LOL, I meant the pics of a ghostly arm or hand reaching for the door handle. thanks for your compliment it was nice of you, but the pics of myself where put there because someone asked for up dated pics.so I gave them what they asked for lol.x
Wow alot of awsome stories, I have alot of paranormal stories, the recent one that i have seen, was last weekend, i was at my daughter's house babysitting, my granson really doesn't listen to me, he takes off at night time, i was looking out his bed room window, worrying about him, there's a soccer field next to their house, on the other side of the field, i seen something white moving along the fence side than disappears into the trees, but it looked liked it was glowing white, but our island has a history that isn't good, the land is haunted by this, I tell my family but they don't care or believe in it, so they ignore me, have to see it themselves before they believe in it,