What was your favorite childhood comic book? I didn't really read comic books. But I read books, lots of books. My favorite books were the series of Nancy Drew and The Hardy Bys.

2. If your boyfriend cheated on you but confessed and said he was sorry, would you stay with him or say good-bye? I probably would give him another chance.

3. Do you like spontaneity or routine? spontaneity

4. Do you have a real close girlfriend in the real world? I am blessed in tht I have 2 very close girlfriends.
5. If you could invite three people from History, would would you invite? Jesus, President John Kennedy and Henry Kissinger.
1.  What were you like when you were a child?  Mischievous? Quiet? Crybaby? Lovable? Tomboy? 

2.  What would you do with a million dollars?

3.  Do you have any phobias? 
What were you like when you were a child? Mischievous? Quiet? Crybaby? Lovable? Tomboy? I was the well-behaved child.
2. What would you do with a million dollars? I would go to restaurants and fast food eating places and buy gift cards to hand out to the homeless so that they can have something to eat. I try to always have a tlest 3-4 gift cards to fast food places in case I encounter a homless person and I can give them a gift card.
3. Do you have any phobias? No phobias.
Your posts are really awesome.  You have a big heart.  I knew that as soon as be started communicating as friends.  God bless you Carla.

1.  What kind of things make you laugh out loud?

2.  What is the nicest dream you can remember?

3.  How old were you when you had your first crush? 
What kind of things make you laugh out loud? Talking to my granddaughters on the phone, watching my cats run around and play. Watching I Love Lucy episodes.

2. What is the nicest dream you can remember? It was a mnnth after my husband passed away. I had a dream that we were getting married. Big beautifu church, awesome music, beautiful flowers, I was wearing a beautiful wedding gown. It was a fairy tale wedding.

3. How old were you when you had your first crush? I was 11
1.  What traits are you looking for in a man?

2.  I don't know about USA, but here they took religion and prayers out of the schools and we have a bunch of juvenile delinquents running amuck.  What do you think of that?

3.  Do you speak more than one language? 
What traits are you looking for in a man? Loves God and that is in his most important relationship. Honest, loving, trustworthy and loves to cook.
2. I don't know about USA, but here they took religion and prayers out of the schools and we have a bunch of juvenile delinquents running amuck. What do you think of that? They have done the same thing in the school here. i think that it is sad.

3. Do you speak more than one language? I only spoke Spanish until I was 4 years old. Now, my espanol is not that good.
1.  Do you believe in Love at first sight?

2.  Have you ever been scared of the dark?

3.  What is your favorite teen memory?

4.  Do you like experimenting with new thing, i.e. new foods, etc.

5.  If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self? 
Do you believe in Love at first sight? Yes, I do.

2. Have you ever been scared of the dark? No.

3. What is your favorite teen memory? Going to summer camp. I would go for 3 weeks every summer. It was so wonderful. Every kid should have the experience of summer camp. That has been m goal this year at church to make sure parens know that ththere is a camp for their kids.
4. Do you like experimenting with new thing, i.e. new foods, etc.
Most definitely
5. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self? To make time every day for yourself. Stop and breathe. Sometimes just be silly and have fun. Dance in the rain and yes I hae done that lol
Well KatMommie,

Your week is up, but in closing I would like to ask you one last question.

1.  What age were you when you became a Christian and would you trade it for anything in the whole world......... :wink:

(me neither, :D )

Big Hug,

Jessy 
. What age were you when you became a Christian and would you trade it for anything in the whole world.........
I was 12 years old and I was at summer camp when I really met Jesus for the first time. YOu know thountain top experience. NO, I was not trade that life for anything. Thank you Jessy, it's been a great week.
Awesome Carla!  :D

The hot seat is now closed.  There is no one interested in asking questions and it is too much of a job for me all alone.  I thank Miss for posting a few questions this week.  That was a nice break for me.

Lots of people seem to want to be "in the seat", but nobody likes to ask questions and I think it must be like one member said "it is like prying".......

So thank you everyone who took part since this began........and if anyone wants to take over the thread and responsibilities it holds, I will be glad to take part every so often by asking a few questions.......