Service and Support

The Chat Room

12 posts
The place for 'daily hellos' and everything else you want to talk about...

Postby jersyangel » 13.07.2017, 19:57

The chat room is a place for people to unwind
Also, a place for people to talk and be kind.

A lot of chatters like to laugh and dance
And sometimes it might even lead to romance.

Sometimes people enter that are sad
But by the time they leave they are very glad.

So why not take a chance and join
And make some new friends and pass the time.

Jersyangel
jersyangel

Postby walkerblue » 13.07.2017, 22:41

nice jersy,you always have a positive out look.
walkerblue

Postby jersyangel » 14.07.2017, 4:17

Thank you Walkerblue. I try to.

Jersyangel
jersyangel

Postby PEARLW » 14.07.2017, 4:53

Your wee poem is lovely :D
I come here to unwind myself
as my job is stressful
and it helps keep my sanity

hugs
Pearl xo
PEARLW

Postby patsoto » 14.07.2017, 6:00

Beautiful Jersey! :D
patsoto

Postby Sniperone56 » 14.07.2017, 10:39

Hey Jers, short, sweet, and straight to the point, that is a lovely little Poem.
Nice one and thankyou for sharing. xx
Sniperone56

Postby fernmeadow » 14.07.2017, 21:07

Ahhh love it kiddo ..... another good expression of the crazy antics of our chat room. And it is so nice to see some new ones coming in again and joining. We have returned to fun once more...well done luvie....great expression!
fernmeadow

Postby meherenew » 18.07.2017, 23:52

walkerblue wrote:nice jersy,you always have a positive out look.

I try, I try, oh I do, indeed
meherenew

Postby Mariposa61 » 06.10.2017, 4:49

I like your poem Jersey .

However, I would like to suggest to the Management of this site if they could make minor improvement in the chat room. I have observed that the newcomers don't stay longer ... like they come and go . Perhaps I can relate this frustrations with them as its hard to keep track during the chat who is talking to you , as the conversation and messages are not specifically addressed to the person's nick.
Also, as a newcomer , we are not familiar with how a specific chatter is being called . Some nicks or screen names are a yard long ! Some are ridiculously funny ! I'm just careful not to offend by calling them the wrong nick . EXAMPLE : Laidback ...Should I say , " Hi Laid ?" or Hello " Back !" And if his nick is Meatloaf .... Should I say " Hi Meat !" or Hello " Loaf ." ( LOL )

What I'm saying..... we should be able to just CLICK the NICK and our reply and messages goes to the right person and not " Lost in Translation ."

Am I the only club member complaining ? Oh well.... maybe I have problem with my eye coordination :shock: :roll: .
Mariposa61

Postby Graham1 » 06.10.2017, 11:47

Mariposa there is already the option to click on the members name on the list at the side to add it to your message in the chat box.
Just click on the chat box, then the members name at the side and select "personal message". Their name will appear in the chat box and you can type your comment after
Graham1
admin

Postby Mariposa61 » 07.10.2017, 7:43

THANK YOU GRAHAM. BEST REGARDS TO YOU. TAKE CARE ! :) :) :)
Mariposa61

Postby khush53 » 13.11.2017, 5:28

Graham1 wrote:Mariposa there is already the option to click on the members name on the list at the side to add it to your message in the chat box.
Just click on the chat box, then the members name at the side and select "personal message". Their name will appear in the chat box and you can type your comment after

This is a nice place to express feelings. Thanks Mr Graham
khush53

Return to The Lounge - Open Forum