daisyjean wrote: LOL you said " plus store cupboard staples"
That’s items like seasonings etc.
Here’s what I’d make
Curried chix & cauliflower bake:
* 1 large cauliflower, broken into florets
* 2 tbsp tikka curry powder
* 8 skinless and boneless chicken thighs
* 400g red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
* 200g baby leaf spinach
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
2. Cook the cauliflower florets in a saucepan of boiling water over a high heat for 5 minutes, or until just tender. Drain well.
3. Meanwhile, mix the curry powder and 3 tbsp water in a shallow dish to make a smooth paste. Make a few slashes in each chicken thigh, add to the paste and toss to coat evenly. Arrange the chicken thighs in a large roasting tin sprayed with low-calorie cooking spray.
4. Toss the cauliflower with any remaining curry paste to coat the florets lightly and add to the tin around the chicken thighs. Season lightly, spray with low-calorie cooking spray and roast for 10 minutes. Scatter over the tomatoes and cook for a further 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Just before the end of the cooking time, place the spinach in a large colander over the sink and wilt it by pouring over a kettle of boiling water. Drain well, add to the chicken and cauliflower and serve hot.