You have proved my point. You are disturbed by God being brought into your bedroom? That is your choice. I am offended/disturbed that this is a public forum to voice ones sexuality, and that offends me. Do you not make your preference known on your profile? Do I need to start a form on my sexuality? If I make a statement that is faith/God based on this subject, offense is given also. Considering this, I do not call it censorship, I call it good taste to leave what is private between people private. I know, that if everybody started making forums on their preferences, we would lose the meaning of this site. Wait we could call it: Life With My Whip/How To Find A Submissive Man That Can Also Use The Word No/Did Missionaries Really Use The Missionary Position Or Was It All Hype?/Will Three In A Relationship Require A Forth To Balance The "Books"......ect ect ect. The list goes on and on and on. Considering there are enough sites that are exclusive to these subjects, makes me wonder at the motive of the member that published this forum. Bottom line on the subject of sexuality. Everybody has an opinion, to avoid offending, that opinion should be shared in a private way, not in a public forum. Common respect and courtesy should be the common denominator.
Laurie
I do believe you're making assumptions where perhaps you shouldn't. The point of my last post was that we all have the right to express our opinions and that certainly includes you, which you have done.

The website's General Terms & Conditions don't speak to being restricted in mature adult conversation. Their conditions speak only to what German law requires and that is how paid members present themselves through their profiles and how they can and cannot communicate through those profile contacts.

The website is left open for all members to communicate in every way except what is harassing in nature. That leaves a responsibility on the participant. When a member sees a thread, that's posted under the appropriate Forum, with a Descriptive Title that allows anyone with common sensibilities to ascertain they might be offended by what's written in that post, it's up to them to take responsibility for their personal sensitivities.

In simpler words, if it offends you, don't read it. This thread was originally posted over 2 months ago with periodic commenting, certainly long enough for a mature adult to decide whether to engage themselves in a conversation with it.

As a mature and thinking person, it's my nature to talk openly about anything. kateee asked a simple question, I answered her question. It's just that simple. Any assumption you make regarding me as one of God's creatures I would hope would be done in a way submitting to the teachings of your Master.
My response was to the post written by Lizzy52. My first comment was a general one in reference to the subject matter. We are all allowed our opinion, period, and yes you have expressed yours. So have a few others. I have made no "Godly" assumptions concerning any of "Gods" creatures. As for teachings, I hold to the fact, on all subjects, the thought you may hate the sin but not the sinner, and I am not the finial judge. The point is, even thought we are all adult, this subject of sexuality, is so diverse, as to make it impossible to NOT offend someone, therefore in good taste and harmony we should leave it private. As for what comments will be allowed on this site, all you have to look to is the prevailing winds on any subject for that answer. But it is interesting to note where those winds have settled.
Laurie
Getting boring now...... :roll:
Fair enough LadyL, I understand where you're coming from.

I'm going to head back out now to those hundreds of forum posts full of sexual innuendo, one or two partially nude drawings, and a smattering of sexually explicit emoticons. :D
Annaleigh wrote: I spend a lot of time in France.  There is nothing wrong with a threesome.  Consenting adults, and an open mind.  I'm a submissive and bisexual.  I think women are beautiful.  Welcome to today's world!

If two people are having sex together, it's a twosome. If three are having sex together, it's a threesome. Guess I know why folks call me handsome!

On point however, I don't agree with the contention that this site is "white bread".
I like this posts :-)
It shows broaden minds of yours and that's nice :-) 

My thought  are... what makes you and your partner ( emphasis on both) happy is great.
But I think, for you both to really enjoy in your parts  it's essential to know your partner...  
and that can't be achieved with some stranger found at the internet

even more.. I  think this kind of "special desires" are most dangerous of any kind of connections we can make over the Internet .
" And keep God out of it. It makes the bed too crowded"

LOL.. soooooo right !"  :mrgreen:
bobpyle wrote: If two people are having sex together, it's a twosome. If three are having sex together, it's a threesome. Guess I know why folks call me handsome!.

LOL... Bob you realize don't you that Handsome will be what people call you now (well after I spread it around the chat room anyway). :lol:
katieee wrote: I have been in female led/bdsm relationships for most of my life. I have been part of the scene lifestyle but also held private loving relationships.

I adore submissive men however what is difficult is finding that rare breed of submissive male who yearns to submit to his Mistress but to all intents and purposes is an alpha confident male to friends and family.

Do you think the same traits can exist in the same person? 

I for one am the kind of person you describe. I have no interest in dragging my personal and emotional life into the public. I only know that I yearn for the praises and rewards of being submissive in private. In my case I already show devotion by cleaning and cooking and hoping my partner notices and will reward me.

So far, I have not met the person that appreciated my gesture of devotion. OI hope to soon.
Annaleigh wrote: Yes I do know where men like this can be found.  I admire you for being brave enough to post.  You go girl!!  This website runs from anything that is not vanilla.  (How boring!). What you are looking for is in demand.  Stay away from the BDSM sites.  They are not safe.  But if your interested, let me know.  I find it more in British and Canadian men than in American men.  But it's very rare for a woman to look for that combination.  I know men who have been hunting for someone like you for years.  Everyone is afraid of their sexuality on this site.  But there are other decent sites.  You just have to know where to find them.

Not easy to find a suitable and safe contact geographically convenient despite how much one tries. I find that most gay scene people I contact are not truly wanting what I am looking for, as often as not they are just forum cruisers.
katieee wrote: I have been in female led/bdsm relationships for most of my life. I have been part of the scene lifestyle but also held private loving relationships.

I adore submissive men however what is difficult is finding that rare breed of submissive male who yearns to submit to his Mistress but to all intents and purposes is an alpha confident male to friends and family.

Do you think the same traits can exist in the same person? 

I have just replied to a similar post to this, probably my fault for not being on here enough. Agreed probably not the right place but I adore this kind relationship and women who are open and honest enough to express their desire for it.

What is wrong with wanting to look after your dream lady adore her make her life pleasurable and comfortable? Surely it's a million miles better than disrespecting her?

I would jump at the chance!  
Hi,
You are the most interesting woman I have seen here yet.
I am sure those things can exist simultaneouly in the same man. I am proof of that. 
Check,my profile.

Thanks,
Tom 
We are here on the Canadian version of 50Plus club, EH?? :o

I'm a little dismayed at the lack of TOLERANCE of other people's right to discuss issues that are of concern to them ... If an issue is not of interest (based on the subject) then the natural reaction is to move along.. NOT to chime in with bigotry. I find censorship for censorship's sake abhorrent ... Truly the only offensive thing about this thread are the responses to the initial question of compatibilities posted.

Since when does God or religion have anything to do with how 2 people prefer to interact in private or how they find each other? There is a top for every pot.... even one that isn't 'traditional'. This is a site for people to find each other, yeah...

In answer to the original question posted: You seem to be struggling to find the right compatible match because you enjoy both traditional and non-traditional interactions. I think that your question could be answered yes ... in a person who switches between the two (dominant to submissive and back again), or by a person who enjoys role play for fun (plays a submissive in private). As most people develop their personality style and stick with it (either dominant or submissive in their partnerships (and this is everyone))... it is a unique quality you have to be flexible and even more that you also wish another who is also flexible.. Perhaps let interested partners know you are flexible when it comes to sexual roles and leave it at that until you have a chance to discuss in private... Best of luck to you... 8)

But I will give the naysayers that detailed BDSM discussions on alternative sexuality ARE outside the scope of this site. There are other sites for that if that is the particular interest.
I don't understand why some people are offended by someone else's views on anything that is posted in a forum. No one is for ced to read anything they don't like. 
What is the problem? I honestly think some people are afrraid to confront their own inner desires and curiosities about sex. I myself am very curious about everything, sexual and otherwise, and what two consenting adults di in private is no ne elses concern. As long as people judt talk about it but don' do it n publc there is no problem

Just my 2 cents.