Happy New Year 2019 Friends!
New year resolutions are perfect opportunities for those who have missed a chance to do something. So, before the 2019 knocks on your door, why not sit down and write down a list of things which you wanted to do, want to do and wish to achieve. Why not give yourself a new and a well-deserved beginning of 2019.

Mine: Get back in shape
We all know the importance of good health, so this time, make sure that you take up the resolution that you will work on your health, you can do that by following simple steps like using stairs, walking, leaving your bad food habits.

What is yours?
Get back in shape: Again. Still. Continue with more activity/exercise, improving diet etc. Be able to do more for longer. Healthy body, healthy mind and most things fall into place.
I wonder if I can make one by ... "How to keep cerb calm?"
Cerb is calm, he just enjoys the banter.

Maybe you can both make the same resolution.....

"try not to push each others buttons"

8)
Sara2101 wrote: Cerb is calm, he just enjoys the banter.

Maybe you can both make the same resolution.....

"try not to push each others buttons"

It's cool to see how his feathers are being ruffled up :lol:

8)
Sara2101 wrote: Cerb is calm, he just enjoys the banter.

Sheffield? I know it well. St Pauls, Arundel Gate. Coffees there are splendid.
daisyjean wrote: I wonder if I can make one by ... "How to keep cerb calm?"

If it makes you happier why not. :lol:

Well, most of you might be knowing what to do and what your new resolution is going to be, share with us. 8)
My resolution is to make no resolutions.....drat, broke it already! :lol:
MrsIppi wrote: Image

You can do whatever you like without any guilt! :lol:
hahaha G1

This year I decided to make a New Year's Resolution that I can keep, so I resolved to get older :D
Walker22 wrote: This year I decided to make a New Year's Resolution that I can keep, so I resolved to get older :D

So you have discounted the possibility of being abducted by aliens and returning later at the same age? :lol: