I work out regularly.  i wouldn't change a thing.  No cellulite.  Perfect body.  Anyone can do it.  Just have to work at it.
There are so many workout programs out there. What do you use/do? Running? Weights? Boxing? Martial arts? "Retail" program (Like Shawn T's Fpcus)?.... tell us YOUR workout routine - and maybe share a bit about your diet, please. :)
No not everybody can do it. Its a lie to state "no pain no gain" also. I do not teach my students that in the end with enough time spent in the gym they would also have the "perfect" body. For example, if a women has had to have any surgery in the stomach area, muscles have been cut, and no amount of "crunches" will remove that little pouch. In considering the "perfect" body, each one of us has to consider our history, and make our goals realistic. To set a standard that is not obtainable, is to set somebody up to fail. No amount of exercise will give women back eighteen year old breast. The best that can be accomplished is to strengthen the underlying muscles for better support. Cellulite is considered related to your DNA. If you mother had it, likely you will also. I have seen the most perfect bodies, that have done all the right things, have this condition. I teach the ladies in my class first to accept their bodies, set a goal, and work toward it. To not compare their body with others, and to accept what can be changed and love what cannot be changed. I congratulate you, for you are the first "perfect" body I have ever seen. I for one will never reach that status, and I thank God for my imperfections each day.
See you at the gym.
Laurie
It make me wonder how old she is in any of those pictures she has in her profile. I find that even a perfect body will age. There is no "Fountain of youth" and if there was, I believe we all would be what we want to be. Yup, your hair will change, even your eyes believe it or not, even if you have 20-20 vision, your eyes will change it's color. Then there are those aging spots/liver spots that she will encounter later on in her life if she live that long. Eating healthy and working out will not keep you looking like a teenager as some of us may wish.

Remember, "Accident" can do a lot of damage to your body that will never change back to being perfect. Do what you can do and make the most of it.

Like Laurie say... see you at the gym!
TheLadyL wrote: No not everybody can do it. Its a lie to state "no pain no gain" also. I do not teach my students that in the end with enough time spent in the gym they would also have the "perfect" body. For example, if a women has had to have any surgery in the stomach area, muscles have been cut, and no amount of "crunches" will remove that little pouch. In considering the "perfect" body, each one of us has to consider our history, and make our goals realistic. To set a standard that is not obtainable, is to set somebody up to fail. No amount of exercise will give women back eighteen year old breast. The best that can be accomplished is to strengthen the underlying muscles for better support. Cellulite is considered related to your DNA. If you mother had it, likely you will also. I have seen the most perfect bodies, that have done all the right things, have this condition. I teach the ladies in my class first to accept their bodies, set a goal, and work toward it. To not compare their body with others, and to accept what can be changed and love what cannot be changed. I congratulate you, for you are the first "perfect" body I have ever seen. I for one will never reach that status, and I thank God for my imperfections each day.
See you at the gym.
Laurie

Beautifully written Laurie...Kudos my dear friend
Can I add my resounding agreement to Lady's post ?
We should be happy whatever shape or size we are :D

I also found this in the internet ..
will save me going to the gym

LOL cute Jaffa, just download muscle.com into your system. However soon I will be joining a new program "Supervised Exercise Program". Now waiting for fishy comments on that lol.
Jaffa you crack me up, LOL! And Lady I couldn't agree with you more. I see the "racy" profile pics that had been removed by admin before have been added back to her profile and wonder if Graham knows.

I apologize, but I still feel sorry for her that she feels she has to post about "her body" without any details about how she achieves it (as in my earlier post, workout type and diet). It's fine to find friends and such but her posts seems quite...vague. It would be also nice to know more about her personally.

I still question her motives and authenticity... just sayin' :)

-DF
Alas Fishy I can't  see if the racey piccies are back as when I went to look, I found since posting ..
I'VE BEEN BLOCKED

OH DEAR!!!!  I just glanced at the new Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition, and I don't look like that at almost 60? What am I doing wrong? I wouldn't mind looking like that again for a week.... :lol: Or a year plus two.  :D

I'm blessed to wake up every morning to get up and go. I am grateful that I do not have any serious health issues. Yes I do stretch and walk everyday, weather permitting. No I don't have the body of a twenty something year old, yet I am much wiser, happier, and complete now. We sure can have fun and not need to worry about our "looks", how about some interesting conversations about who we really are.

I've thoroughly have enjoyed meeting many wonderful people on this site daily.

Warm Regards, Paulette 
The only six pack I have is in the fridge

But my 13 year old twin boys?...................................... that is another story!

Mutley

Hmmm....she seems to be quite active elsewhere...

http://tinyurl.com/lnzsd87

Maybe she'd like to chat about polygamy?...
It is illegal here.
WOW! This is such a coincidence! My fitness goals have never been a problem either! Of course, that may be because I have rarely actually ever HAD any...other than to LAUGH (heartily) AT LEAST once every day...and whenever possible, to share smiles & laughter with those around me as well. I may not actually giggle off many pounds or get rid of much cellulite with this regimen...but it sure is dang good for my MENTAL health!  :wink:

Personally, I think the lady in the photos is lovely (WHOEVER she may be)...but for ANY human to imagine herself/himself to be "perfect" on ANY level...is not only blatantly arrogant...but also quite impossible, since there just "ain't no such human" (in my humble opinion)!   

Furthermore, I think that "shaming" ANYONE who is less "perfect" than yourself, on any level...is a form of intolerance, injustice, general lack of compassion...and borders on bullying...which to me, smacks of someone who has hidden insecurities on some other level...in which case, I simply feel sorry for such a person! 

Please don't misunderstand me...I'm certainly not advocating that everyone should allow themselves to become obese and unhealthy (as I am)...but I definitely don't think that all of us who aren't a size 2 have no worth as human beings either! I applaud LadyL for "tellin' it like it REALLY is"...and although I'm not suggesting this for EVERYONE, I've been workin' on my own "fitness" (my MENTAL & EMOTIONAL fitness) level lately...by watchin' a lot of "full figured fashion shows" online...and reading a very artfully done magazine, called "Vol-Up-2", created by "Velvet D'Amour"...the first super-sized model to infiltrate the world of French "haute couture", on the runway of a fashion show by Jean-Paul Gautier several years ago.

Her "mission" is simple...to help every woman, of every size, colour & shape, to learn to love herself in the "skin she's in" at this very moment...a "fitness goal" that I think is very admirable, indeed! I admit it...there's just somethin' about watchin' a BBW strut down a fashion runway, full of confidence, wearin' gorgeous fashions designed for her kinda curves, that just makes me smile...and feel all "warm & fuzzy" inside!  :D

Naturally,  I also admire YOU, Annaleigh...for your diligence & perseverance in keeping your body in such great shape. However, anytime you imply by your remarks, that all those who don't look like you  are in some way "failures"...I believe you're only contributing to the type of mentality that generates young women who are becoming anorexic & bulimic, in order to fit that "perfect" mold...and THAT is NOT so admirable! Apart from that, it does seem to me that you've chosen to focus SOLELY on your physical "perfection"...and haven't shared much at all with us, regarding the actual person who resides inside that "perfect" package. Obviously, I'm not suggesting that you need to tell everyone here your entire life story...but while your beautiful body may get you a lot of "profile hits" by men...I think genuine friendships here will only come from "opening the 'perfect' shell & revealing the pearl inside".

I'm keenly aware that I may be the next person on your blocked list...but if that's your decision, I accept it & embrace it...knowing that I have stood with LadyL & others, in defense of those of my "sisters" who are "perfectly imperfect"! I sincerely thank you for allowing me my opinion on this issue...and I truly wish you the best in finding whatever/whomever it is that you seek here. Peace...out!

Da monkey    
Wow Da Monkey I could not have said it better if I would have said it myself. That was great! And every word is the truth. And in a polite way.