sister wife comes to mind too
Darn wrong forum again

Mutley

ChuckleMonkey wrote: WOW! This is such a coincidence! My fitness goals have never been a problem either! Of course, that may be because I have rarely actually ever HAD any...other than to LAUGH (heartily) AT LEAST once every day...and whenever possible, to share smiles & laughter with those around me as well. I may not actually giggle off many pounds or get rid of much cellulite with this regimen...but it sure is dang good for my MENTAL health!  :wink:

Personally, I think the lady in the photos is lovely (WHOEVER she may be)...but for ANY human to imagine herself/himself to be "perfect" on ANY level...is not only blatantly arrogant...but also quite impossible, since there just "ain't no such human" (in my humble opinion)!   

Furthermore, I think that "shaming" ANYONE who is less "perfect" than yourself, on any level...is a form of intolerance, injustice, general lack of compassion...and borders on bullying...which to me, smacks of someone who has hidden insecurities on some other level...in which case, I simply feel sorry for such a person! 

Please don't misunderstand me...I'm certainly not advocating that everyone should allow themselves to become obese and unhealthy (as I am)...but I definitely don't think that all of us who aren't a size 2 have no worth as human beings either! I applaud LadyL for "tellin' it like it REALLY is"...and although I'm not suggesting this for EVERYONE, I've been workin' on my own "fitness" (my MENTAL & EMOTIONAL fitness) level lately...by watchin' a lot of "full figured fashion shows" online...and reading a very artfully done magazine, called "Vol-Up-2", created by "Velvet D'Amour"...the first super-sized model to infiltrate the world of French "haute couture", on the runway of a fashion show by Jean-Paul Gautier several years ago.

Her "mission" is simple...to help every woman, of every size, colour & shape, to learn to love herself in the "skin she's in" at this very moment...a "fitness goal" that I think is very admirable, indeed! I admit it...there's just somethin' about watchin' a BBW strut down a fashion runway, full of confidence, wearin' gorgeous fashions designed for her kinda curves, that just makes me smile...and feel all "warm & fuzzy" inside!  :D

Naturally,  I also admire YOU, Annaleigh...for your diligence & perseverance in keeping your body in such great shape. However, anytime you imply by your remarks, that all those who don't look like you  are in some way "failures"...I believe you're only contributing to the type of mentality that generates young women who are becoming anorexic & bulimic, in order to fit that "perfect" mold...and THAT is NOT so admirable! Apart from that, it does seem to me that you've chosen to focus SOLELY on your physical "perfection"...and haven't shared much at all with us, regarding the actual person who resides inside that "perfect" package. Obviously, I'm not suggesting that you need to tell everyone here your entire life story...but while your beautiful body may get you a lot of "profile hits" by men...I think genuine friendships here will only come from "opening the 'perfect' shell & revealing the pearl inside".

I'm keenly aware that I may be the next person on your blocked list...but if that's your decision, I accept it & embrace it...knowing that I have stood with LadyL & others, in defense of those of my "sisters" who are "perfectly imperfect"! I sincerely thank you for allowing me my opinion on this issue...and I truly wish you the best in finding whatever/whomever it is that you seek here. Peace...out!

Da monkey    

You have a way with words CM and I love what you said. I also believe it "Mind over Matter" some people don't care if they are 500lbs and very happy with that and some don't.
LadyL
   That's not true.  I have had two many abdominal surgeries.  They had to go through my abdominal muscles.  It's not easy.  But your stomach can be flat again.   It's ridiculous to think you can't have your body back.  I tore the ligaments in my knee.  They said it would never be the same again.  It took a year to heal and another year to even out the size of my legs do that they were the same.  You are never too old to regain the body you had. Ever.  I don't go to a gym.  I don't do cardio.  I work out with free weights and I have been doing so since I was 20.  It's not about "no pain, no gain"!  It's about setting goals and sticking to them.  You have already seen the proof.  You shouldn't defeat someone before they even start.  I know when who started in their 60's that have bodies that I envy very much.  It's never too late.
STARDAISY, I'm 50 years old.  No one knows what I promote or why I'm in good shape.  You are guessing and it's wrong.  Sorry.  Not a size 2 either.  I'm a size double 00. See there is double 00 then size 0, then size 2.  And before you start assuming again.  I have always been this small.  I have no idea why anyone has such a problem with my size or weight.  I don't workout to be in shape.  There are other reasons to workout. Stardaisy, you assume a lot.  You don't know anything about me.  I have no cellulite and I'm not, nor will ever be overweight.  Being bothered by that is your problem.  
Hmm, dunno about that Annaleigh. I had a knee operation years ago, yup they remove my right knee cap. It took me years to do steps (maybe 40 years), but I still can't run or jump and I don't think I will ever run/jog or jump. The damage ligament is still damage. So all I can say is it all in your metabolism. I have lost about 30% of that muscle, it will never be 100% no matter how hard I tried to build it up, it won't build up, even the way you do it, still won't build it up back to it's full capacity.

Sizes don't mean anything these days, one store you can get one size and in another store it a different size, so..... that is why there are dressing rooms, not just to see how you look, it also to see if it fits you.

Being bothered by that? dunno what you are talking about.. sorry
Broadcaster can I have one of them..
erm.... not a wife
but several husbands..
one to mow the lawns..
one to go work...
and one for other reasons.
(not going into detail,but will hopefully be considered helping with my exercise regime)

Watch it!  Your jealousy is showing. Of course you cab build your knee back up.  Have you ever heard of " Athletes ".?    Just because you can't do something doesn't mean everyone else can't either.  Why does my size bother you so much?  Get over it.  In fact, isn't there anyone else you can talk about .  "Do you know any gossipers"?  Please!
Annaleight what you say is not true. Once you have been cut into, being it knee or stomach, you will never have the same pre surgery body. Surgery alters the body. You may get back to a somewhat previous status, but it will never be the same. And in majority of the cases a degree of limitations are involved. For example if you have had a knee replacement or hip replacement, there is a list of things you are never allowed to do. To tell anybody that its just hard work, and sticking to a fitness plan and you too can have a six pack, and buns of steel, borders on malpractice. No certified fitness instructor, will tell a student, or put in writing that guarantee. And to suggest the remarks posted are a form of jealousy and or gossip doesn't really address the conversation. What you say in reference to fitness, is the reason majority of those that join a gym no longer go after three months. Its all about knowledge and balance. But please do not do more damage with remarks that are not true. I start each class with the "realist expectations" speech. And to see the ladies smile and breath deeply is a joy. I end my classes with the statement, "if you are used to eating the whole cake, eat only half", and that is the extent of my diet advice.
Laurie
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

-DF
Annaleigh wrote: Watch it!  Your jealousy is showing. Of course you cab build your knee back up.  Have you ever heard of " Athletes ".?    Just because you can't do something doesn't mean everyone else can't either.  Why does my size bother you so much?  Get over it.  In fact, isn't there anyone else you can talk about .  "Do you know any gossipers"?  Please!

Yup look at Bobby Orr, he had his knee operated on and went back playing, he couldn't perform anymore so he retired, his knee isn't 100 %, he had to go back and have another one. Injured knee, yes, it can be fix by doctor's order. But an operation is totally different!

Like Laurie said....IT CAN NOT BE DONE, once your muscle is cut, the damage is there, there were many doctors that I have seen and they said, once your muscle been cut, the damage will cause some with great deal of damage and some not to big of a deal. This is why Cesarian is so accurate but still will affect woman afterwards and they prefer to do up to three but I know someone who had up to four but it affect her big time.

If you had your stomach cut, you may think you have 100% of your mucles back, but not actually, maybe 5% is the the lost you may have.

So you assume that I am jealous??? you know what they say about "Assume"??

Assume = ass u me, making an ass out of you and me.

No I am not jealous at all. not one one teeny weeny bit.
TheLadyL wrote: Annaleight what you say is not true. Once you have been cut into, being it knee or stomach, you will never have the same pre surgery body. Surgery alters the body. You may get back to a somewhat previous status, but it will never be the same. And in majority of the cases a degree of limitations are involved. For example if you have had a knee replacement or hip replacement, there is a list of things you are never allowed to do. To tell anybody that its just hard work, and sticking to a fitness plan and you too can have a six pack, and buns of steel, borders on malpractice. No certified fitness instructor, will tell a student, or put in writing that guarantee. And to suggest the remarks posted are a form of jealousy and or gossip doesn't really address the conversation. What you say in reference to fitness, is the reason majority of those that join a gym no longer go after three months. Its all about knowledge and balance. But please do not do more damage with remarks that are not true. I start each class with the "realist expectations" speech. And to see the ladies smile and breath deeply is a joy. I end my classes with the statement, "if you are used to eating the whole cake, eat only half", and that is the extent of my diet advice.
Laurie

Annaleigh, Laurie statement here is very true. I was order to go into one of the fitness program here where I live, a controlled fitness program, for 1.5 hours for 8 or 12 weeks depending on the assessment they make as not everyone has the same problems. Yes it not what you eat, it the amount of food you eat, cut back on it as I was told.

So... before you jump in and accusing someone of being jealous, think of what they said, as you don't know how each one human being is, like I always say... No two snowflakes are the same. Each one to each own is another saying. Careful of what you said to someone in here that knows what their operation is all about. I tried something to improve my ability of my knee and I ended up back in hospital with yet another operation, so one has to be careful of what they do once they had an operation as you are not the same anymore.

P.S. Your size don't bother me at all, I could careless if you weight one pound or 600 lbs. Don't be so aggressive! What I care mostly about a person is their personality and attitude. I find in some people that are skinny have a rotten attitude.
This is for you Anneleigh
Annaleigh wrote: STARDAISY, I'm 50 years old.  No one knows what I promote or why I'm in good shape.  You are guessing and it's wrong.  Sorry.  Not a size 2 either.  I'm a size double 00. See there is double 00 then size 0, then size 2.  And before you start assuming again.  I have always been this small.  I have no idea why anyone has such a problem with my size or weight.  I don't workout to be in shape.  There are other reasons to workout. Stardaisy, you assume a lot.  You don't know anything about me.  I have no cellulite and I'm not, nor will ever be overweight.  Being bothered by that is your problem.  

You say you are 50 and yet your profile say you are 49. But your pictures we don't know because we never seen you taken them so the date is unknown in your profile.
I agree with DF, you do not need to have a beautiful body to be a beautiful person. Star and LadyL, make a good point, if your body has gone through trauma,in nearly all cases the body will never be the same again. I have to admire the people who are happy with the body they have, and do not care what people think. there is beauty in all most every person. this is just my opinion. 
Another saying that I have heard ..."Beauty is only skin deep, it what inside that person that count". (personality and attitude)