Love is the most powerful emotion in the Universe. :)
Love without power is weak; power without love is dangerous.
beenhere wrote: Love is the most powerful emotion in the Universe. :)

Hi Been,

I believe there is upper case Love and lower case love.

Love, meaning that Universal power, that is everywhere and in every living thing. And the other kind of love that is emotional and can only be expressed if/when we are tapped into that Higher Power Love that is within us all. (and yes, the greatest power of all!)

I believe it is when we are aligned with the Higher Power Love it shows and we can also recognize it in others. When we aren't, we can't.

To me, God is Love. Can't punish or reward (Like I was taught), but can be accessed through the stillness of the heart. It is through faith and belief in this Love that we obtain power and can "move mountains".

And this Love isn't outside looking down, either, meting it out to deserving souls, but is within all of us, always there...just for the taking.

It is through this portal , "Love",  that peace is found.

What would the world be like if we all were aligned with that great powerful Love?  It is ever present...to light up the darkness.

(So..,,,,,if "darkness" is the absence of that powerful "Love".....then, "Love" must be "Light"......Alright then...... since God is "Love", .....then that must mean "God" is "Light".....Oh! I WAS taught THAT!!! The meaning just got mangled up somehow! Lost in the interpretation I guess!)

Image)

Namaste, Wanda
God is neither vindictive nor does he punish anyone. People use God as an excuse for their shortcomings or mistakes . God is pure love plain and simple.:)
Interesting thought on the matter, Been. That is all the comment I will make.
Laurie
beenhere wrote: God is neither vindictive nor does he punish anyone. People use God as an excuse for their shortcomings or mistakes . God is pure love plain and simple.:)

I do believe what you say been. God does not judge,  I believe when your time comes you get to judge yourself. most people blame god for the bad things that happen in their lives, I know I use to, but not any more. this is only my opinion .  :D
Most people find it is easier to blame God as it don't hurt human so much, God can take the blame and love us just the same. Heck we can even be mad at God for doing so for what ever reason we are blaming God for, again he will love us just the same. So to be angry, blame it on God has he has a big shoulder that he can take all the pain of hatred, Blame and whatever is hurting your inner most feelings. So again, God loves us no matter what happen or how it happen. But watch out on your judgement day :wink:
All I know is "love" is hard work
and staying 'in like' even harder
True love is equal love when you find "the one" you will know this to be true. The main reason most relationships end is because one loves the other more, and it eventually causes a breakdown in the relationship. The one who loves more gets tired of being the only one giving with no love in return.
Do you believe that a being can exist in an energetic form that is in no direct way sustained by the brain/body system ?
Hi Been do you mean ghosts ?  :oops:
Ghosts would count in that scenario mort:) and so does astral travel
New saying: Open for comment: It is when we are at our lowest that we grow the most within :)
cool been... but lately when I find when I am at my lowest that I am asleep :wink:
What I meant by that was when you have nothing monetarily and do not know where to turn and are very depressed with your whole situation and you do some soul searching and find out who truly cares about you it helps us grow as a person