Image
for all stay cool

Image
To day im sad somebody stole my cat I had her for 12 years and she was never out of the house
She comes with me when I water my plants and I went in the house and normally she comes this time she desapeard she was fixed and never left the house I hope the person that took her let her go she knows how to get home. So im sad love you all
That saddens me so much, heissefeagerin. My cat is also an indoor cat, her "outdoors" is a small, screened-in patio area. She greets me at the door when I get home from dialysis or anywhere else. I can't imagine coming home to find her missing, especially now after the Cecil the Lion story.

I won't wish you condolences as there is always hope... not so long ago, though, we had very loved cat vanish for almost 6 months and she wandered back in one day... healthy and happy as ever! Don't give up my friend. Just keep the hope alive :)

-DF
HF, I am so sorry to hear this sad news, you must be distraught. Our pets mean so much to us don't they? As DF says, there is always hope and it is still possible she may find her way home. Hopefully she wasn't stolen, maybe just chased something and is temporarily lost?
I am sure everyone will be hoping for a good outcome for you both.
G x
heissefeagerin wrote: To day im sad somebody stole my cat I had her for 12 years and she was never out of the house
She comes with me when I water my plants and I went in the house and normally she comes this time she desapeard she was fixed and never left the house I hope the person that took her let her go she knows how to get home. So im sad love you all


I am so sorry to hear this Elke! I have had 4 cats over the past 18 years and they have recently died of old age. Cats can be good company and I can understand how you feel. Love G x
Thank you friends, I love my animals ,they all lived with me till the end, and yes DF I will never understand that people hurt or kill an animal for sport
My pets are part of my family and I love all animals
Image
This year our male cat caught 7 mices alone, never had that many mice dead somewhere in the house before.
heissefeagerin wrote: Thank you friends, I love my animals ,they all lived with me till the end, and yes DF I will never understand that people hurt or kill an animal for sport
My pets are part of my family and I love all animals
Image


So sad to hear your news. What kind of people would do such a thing? I do wonder about the human race sometimes. I had my cat Rosie until she died aged 14 - they are such good company and all they need is a little tlc. I agree that it's wrong to kill an animal in the name of sport - it's torture :(

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MzZCzWI_6Xc/U ... 53974.jpeg
hallo my friends ,my PC broke down, i took it apart new vidio card and to my suprice it still wont work ,i got one of my dinosaur and till my pc is running i will try to write on here
love you all
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Graham1 wrote:
heissefeagerin wrote: To day im sad somebody stole my cat I had her for 12 years and she was never out of the house
She comes with me when I water my plants and I went in the house and normally she comes this time she desapeard she was fixed and never left the house I hope the person that took her let her go she knows how to get home. So im sad love you all


I am so sorry to hear this Elke! I have had 4 cats over the past 18 years and they have recently died of old age. Cats can be good company and I can understand how you feel. Love G x



Just wondering- have you gotten your cat back?  Please keep us posted.   ~AK
AKgirl
yes i got my cat back she was in my bed when i woke up at night,dont know what happend, but she is scared to go outside,and my family is complete again thank you for asking.
i post pics as soon my PC is running again
to all my friends happy thanksgiving
I cant believe they cut the messages down to 3,
I guess thy getting money hungry as if they need the money love you all
Image
On the 25th of November, 50 plus reduced to me
Five free messages down to three
Taking away by two
And a merry Xmas to you too
Image
wishing all a very nice 2.advent Image




and happy hanukkahImage