What is the recipe for making friends?   Why is it so hard...      I just wonder...  :roll:
good question, its only my opinion but I think friendship is made with different ingredients eg, trust ,honesty respect, all this and more if you are to build any kind of relationship weather its friendship or a relationship.but the most important thing to find is a solid foundation, your friendship or relationship can tumble down but if the foundation is solid then you know you can always rebuild it,no matter what life throws at you.
Hi Morton.  Thanks for these nice ingredients...  Respect is my favorite ingredient though...  :)
I wonder about that to~on How to make Friends!~~~~~~`
Over the years I have found that in order to make friends you need the following I cannot say for women because they operate on a different level. I am not saying this is the way, but all I am saying is that having these things it helps

1 Common ground and interests
2 Correct approach
3 Patience to allow the friendship seed to grow
4 Acceptance of criticism without becoming defensive
5 Being in the right environment

You never asked that question from your parents when you were growing up did you? (If you did then you were in the wrong class or the wrong school). Just remember how easily you used to make friends? Ask yourself what changed?
The best way to maintain that element is to grow old disgracefully :lol:
Thank you Broadcaster for the advice....  You are right, I didn't ask this question to my parent when I was a kid.   :D    I just lost the recipe somewhere though....   :lol:    Ask yourself what changed...   Good question.... :roll:    I will think about it....   
As Charles Schultz said;
"A friend is someone who accepts you for what you are."
Thanks Griffith.    I agree with you... :)
griffith7x57 wrote: As Charles Schultz said;
"A friend is someone who accepts you for what you are."

I agree!