I decided to leave. It is better for me. I know that is the right decision now. Good luck all... Take care... Love Chokko xox
It is not hard to make friends. The hard part is to keep them. To be willing to be there when they need you and to know when to walk away. True friends are gold, but like all living things must be given respect, love, and honesty. Most do not understand this. Most do not realize friendship is a relationship that you have to constantly work at and adjust for. You get in a friendship exactly what you put into it. If you want a crying buddy that is what you end up with. If you want support, you give support. A true friend will not always agree with you, loan you their shoulder, or back you in everything you do. But they will cover your back, give you their take on things, and make you see truth when you dont want to see it. Friendship is golden, and worth the work.
Laurie
[quote="TheLadyL"]It is not hard to make friends. The hard part is to keep them. To be willing to be there when they need you and to know when to walk away. True friends are gold, but like all living things must be given respect, love, and honesty. Most do not understand this. Most do not realize friendship is a relationship that you have to constantly work at and adjust for. You get in a friendship exactly what you put into it. If you want a crying buddy that is what you end up with. If you want support, you give support. A true friend will not always agree with you, loan you their shoulder, or back you in everything you do. But they will cover your back, give you their take on things, and make you see truth when you dont want to see it. Friendship is golden, and worth the work.
Laurie[/quote

Brilliant Laurie!
And may I add....If we can count our true friends on one hand we have been amazingly blessed in this lifetime.
Peace ~ Light ~ Joy
I am going to miss you Chokko.  Take care and God bless.......

Jessy