I wonder if anyone would volunteer to take care of the hotseat for me with questions while I am in the hospital for 3 or 4 days?  It will probably be next week unless it gets postponed for some reason.

I will introduce on Saturday and all you have to do is post 3  questions per day,  I will know tomorrow the day I am going to be admitted.  If more people get interested and ask questions, you don't have to worry if you can't think of three, just let that day pass.      
Why the hospitalization??
Jessy wrote: I wonder if anyone would volunteer to take care of the hotseat for me with questions while I am in the hospital for 3 or 4 days?  It will probably be next week unless it gets postponed for some reason.

I will introduce on Saturday and all you have to do is post 3  questions per day,  I will know tomorrow the day I am going to be admitted.  If more people get interested and ask questions, you don't have to worry if you can't think of three, just let that day pass.      

Hi Jessy,
Sorry you are unwell. Happy to help.
LC
I am not Jessy.  I am a member of her family.  She asked me to write this letter to let you know that she had to go in to the hospital early and suddenly by ambulance.  She is going to be fine. She had to have an operation (inguinal hernia strangulated).

Thank you. 

Would you please keep us updated as to her condition??
Pls. let her know we care and hoping she has a speedy recovery..... :D Thanks for letting us know.
Wishing you a speedy recovery Jessy. Don't be cheeky with the cute nurses :) big hugs Marie
Jess hope this sees you well on the way to your usual state and feeling on top of the world again.
Hugs Mis
Sorry Jessy, just found out, have had to get my lap top fixed.blessings coming your way, stay strong and know your missed, get better soon. xx 
Get better Jessy. It's not the same with out you.

OMG! I've just seen the post explaining what happened to you, Jessy...and I want to add my best wishes for a speedy recovery to all the others! PLEASE "behave" yourself, Dear Lady...so you can feel MUCH better ASAP! I HOPE to see ya back here VERY SOON! We'll leave the light on for ya!  :wink:

Hugs, ♥
Da monkey 

Jessy -- Feel better soon. I'm praying for you. It's not the same without you.

Hugs Carla
I just read the post and inguinal hernia strangulated is bad. If one has had it even 50% of what I had it is very bad and could be lethal. I know how it feels and wouldn't wish it for anyone. When recovered the doctors suggested that as we get older the inflexibility of the muscles in that area tears them hence Hernia. You don't have to lift heavy weights to get it. It could be the result of not drinking enough water.Water help keeping muscles supple.
I wish your relative speedy recovery. Mine was due to excessive extreme activities in judo. I am confident that once discharged from hospital recovery and back to normal would be quite rapid.
Again I am not Jessy.  :)

I want to let you know that Jessy came through her operation with flying colours.  They expect to be releasing her from the hospital by the middle of this week.  I wrote down all the names of the people on this post a couple days ago to let her know all the friends who were concerned about her.  She was delighted as she cares about a lot of people on 50plus community.   She (with tears in her eyes) asked me to say thank you lots.  She said to say EVEN BROADCASTER as she was quite surprised to hear about his informative message and being so kind and showing concern for her.  She told me to say YOU'RE OK POPEYE, whatever that means.  :)
So thank you again friends.  Your compassion and kindness to Jessy even though she is so much older than probably most of you - is so much appreciated. 
Ahh Jessy my friend

I do wish you a speedy recovery, and back on the boards soon. Do as the doc's say, especially any young cute one's, forget the nurses, they're just a pain in the butt