Hi everyone,

I am new here and today I got my first contact.  I know I am a little old to be doing this sort of thing, but what the heck, I'm not dead yet,  :lol:

Trouble is, all he sent me was a "smile".  What do I do with that?  I don't know, so I just sent him a smile back. :D    
Hi Jessy

Welcome to site. I would love to catch you in the chat room so we can exchange views. I am the same age as yourself and made some really good friends on here but not met many people - YET!

They have helped me through good and bad times ....... as we are all anomimous and can open up.

Hope you find Mr Right ........myself, I am content with a deep meaningful friendship. :D
onebrownjessy wrote: Hi everyone,

I am new here and today I got my first contact.  I know I am a little old to be doing this sort of thing, but what the heck, I'm not dead yet,  :lol:

Trouble is, all he sent me was a "smile".  What do I do with that?  I don't know, so I just sent him a smile back. :D    

Hi, and welcome, no one is ever to old,not on this site anyway lol, lots of nice people on here of all ages, you did the right thing sending a smile back. everyone likes to get a smile.hope you find what your looking  for :D  
onebrownjessy wrote: Hi everyone,

This is an ageless community Jessy! The person inside is more important! :D
Wonderful....again age is just a number....enjoy.
Laurie
Hi Jessy - that's exactly what to do, send a smile back. It's saying 'hello' to another person. Have fun and good luck, and welcome to the site.
I'm going out on limb here Jessy. I think you resd the profile.  If it's someone you tbink you would like  to get to know post a reply.  Something simple like " thanks for dropping by, hope to see you again".  This definitely lets that person know you welcome further contact. If your interest is luke warm send a smile. Hope this helps.  Remember the person you're responding to may even be shyer than you and may need to know the welcome mat is out. Good luck.  Enjoy the adventure.
Hi and good evening everyone.........

LifesaDance, thank you for this great advice.  I will do that when I get the next smile.  I got some from the ladies too.  Thanks girls.  You are so friendly.......
I love it here, but I am not on as premium member yet.  I wanted to wait and see how it goes first.  Maybe I will soon.  (hahahaha, just read your profile and I loved what you said about you still don't know what you want to be when you grow up).  

Fullofhumour, we can meet in chat anytime.  When are you free?  Let me know and I will meet you there, or we could email for a while if you would like to. 

And for all of you who are encouraging me, it is very much appreciated.  I feel 10 years younger already......... :lol:   
Welcome Jessy....hope you enjoy the site. You can read the Forums or go to the chatroom. Probably good idea to enter the chatroom in the evenings.....seems most people are big on going at that time. I am sure you will find many interesting people to talk to.

Wishing you all the best.  :)
Hi Jessy
Just keep trying the chat room - we are in a different time zone but I am sure we can get together.
xx
Welcome to the club Jessy! It's a friendly club, and you can meet some nice people here!
Nice place to let your hair down and be yourself.
And.......age is just a number! Enjoy!
TheLadyL wrote: Wonderful....again age is just a number....enjoy.
Laurie

Miss Information :lol:
Hi everyone......

I can post more now that I am a premium member.  Looking forward to getting to know you and I will be popping in to chat one of these evenings soon........