I have been researching this for years, there are more female born than male, and (I believe this) it depends on the male sperm of what gender the male want for their child, if the man don't care, it usually a girl being born, if they want a girl then it will be a girl, if they want a boy then it will be a boy, so the ratio of what gender it will be the ratio would be 1 male to 2 females would be the likely chances.

The year 1982, the ratio of baby gender was male as there were more male born in Alberta than females, it surprise the professionals that there were so many males born that year, 1983, the equations balance out there were the same amount of male and female being born, then after that year, it went more females being born than male. I have not yet read or learn that it went back to the same as 1982. Perhaps this happen else where?
stardaisy wrote: it depends on the male sperm of what gender the male want for their child

I've been pondering that out ever since you wrote that. It made my eyes cross a bit.
You mean...male sperm make boys and female sperm make girls? And a guy can wish it so?

Actually it's the spin the man puts on the sperm. One that hits the egg while it's rotating clockwise tends to make a male baby...and one that hits the egg while it's rotating anti-clockwise tends to make a female baby. And I think stand up/lie down can make a difference too.
What I am saying is, if a guy want a boy real bad, 99.9% it will be a boy, if a guy don't care or want a girl, then it will be girl.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is the most nutty thing I have ever heard you say Stardaisy. :shock: It is not I repeat NOT possible for a man, to direct his sperm to determine if its a girl or a boy. Case in point Henry 8th. The man is responsible for the sex of the baby, but its not at his say so. I can shut my eyes and picture the pep talk the man will use as he addresses his "troops" for the main invasion.
Now lads, listen up, I require a boy! Make sure everybody got the memo and will be on board when the invasion begins. And all the "troops" stand and salute and say Yes Sir!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I would suggest you make sure your drinking water is safe, stay away from all sweets, and in the case additional help is needed, make an appointment with a heath care professional for at least educational purposes.
Laurie
Tell you what Laurie, leave science alone and go back to your book of chocolate, until further notice, once you learn science then you will understand human population. :lol:

It been proven Laurie, what can I say? :D So perhaps you need to seek medical advice on the science side of life and learn something, make sure you are sitting down as you may pass out on what you learn. :wink:
Stardaisy;
The discovery that it was men that determined the sex of the baby came out in scientific circles many years ago. But I think you misunderstood what was being reported. Yes men determine the sex of the baby, but its not done at will. They do not, willfully, with conscious thought, determine what sex the baby will be. It is not controllable on their part. I think if you reread the research, Dear, you will find that to be true. There has been some research done that does indicate that the acid content of the womb can sway what sex the baby will be. But even that is in the in the research stage. It would save countess abortions by women in countries that limit the amount of children they may have, if the male could determine that a male child would be born. Many cultures value a male child over a female. You where correct in your statement that a male determines the sex of the child, but very incorrect in how you processed the information.
Laurie
Oh dear Laurie, like I said, leave the science alone and go back to your chocolate factory, in order to understand what I am saying is up dated, been proven and I seen first handed that it been proven too, I pay attention to the science part of this world. If you want to pay attention to it, like I said, sit down as you maybe in shock and pass out and don't want you to break any bones now... so yes it has been proven to this day.... :wink:
This will be my last post on the subject Stardaisy. Please post, the lincs, articles, information, from more than one reliable scientific source, that states that a man can determine the sex of his child by telling the troops(sperm) to make it so. I would love to see how a man manages that conversation. Again a man determines the sex of the baby, but not at his discretion.For all of you others with inquiring minds, do the research, simple. I am truly at this point at a loss as to what to say. But I do understand your need to dominate the forums, and the attention it gathers.I am sorry you felt left out on the post concerning Mars. I enjoyed posting in the Great Chocolate Debate, since it was done with humor and made me smile. This on the other hand is as far into the Twilight Zone as I ever want to get. Please enjoy your day.
Laurie
Well I must say, if this were possible there would be very few females, they were not needed to form armies, do labour or run the world in the past. And one can service how many men. 
Okay times have changed and so have we but most guys want a son to carry their name. It would be boy first in most cases. 

This is why female are more so than male because ratio is 2 to 1, 2 chances of it being a female and one chance of male being born.
Ooops, no supporting links. Maybe star was too busy looking at our chocolate factory. :lol: :lol: :lol:
According to records I have found there are slightly more males than females born in recent years. I post link below
http://www.geoba.se/population.php?pc=w ... &year=2015

I don't know where stardaisy gets her figures from?
 I want to live where all the goils are.
Bless your heart Stardaisy

stardaisy wrote: I have been researching this for years, there are more female born than male, and (I believe this) it depends on the male sperm of what gender the male want for their child, if the man don't care, it usually a girl being born, if they want a girl then it will be a girl, if they want a boy then it will be a boy, so the ratio of what gender it will be the ratio would be 1 male to 2 females would be the likely chances.

The year 1982, the ratio of baby gender was male as there were more male born in Alberta than females, it surprise the professionals that there were so many males born that year, 1983, the equations balance out there were the same amount of male and female being born, then after that year, it went more females being born than male. I have not yet read or learn that it went back to the same as 1982. Perhaps this happen else where?