To all my friends that I have made here in 2014 and hopefully will make more in 2015. It has been interesting to say the least but in all I am enjoying the experience. Thank you friends for making me feel welcomed. I can safely say you know who you are without me mentioning names that you are truly friends indeed.

"Friends are angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." ~ anonymous ~

"A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart." Thinking of You! 
That is lovely Angel  x 
Image                                      This what my friends do for me ,thank you all   :D
Wonderful wishes to two special ladies.........hope 2015 makes all ( well some at least) your wishes come to fruition xx
That is very lovely Angle, thank you for sharing this with us.

Happy New Year to you full and all the best for you this year.
fullofhumour wrote: Wonderful wishes to two special ladies.........hope 2015 makes all ( well some at least) your wishes come to fruition xx

Awww you ladies are special too.

Thank you Daisy.....we ladies have to stick together! :)
Thank you full, that was nice of you. All the best to you and the family to xx
John 15:13

Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends

I like that broadcaster, but where is mutley  you never leave him out, XX
Mutley is not suitable to be mixed with Biblical scriptures. He gets shut out when something serious is in the air.

That said where the dickens has he been?.....Mutley?

Live long and prosper (Spock)
fullofhumour wrote: Wonderful wishes to two special ladies.........hope 2015 makes all ( well some at least) your wishes come to fruition xx

You are such a lovely lady when will you grace your presence on here? Love to hear from you. :)

"Sometimes in life, you find a special friend(s);
Someone who changes your life
Just by being part of it.
Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop.
Someone who makes you believe
That there really is good in the world.
Someone who convinces you
That there really is an unlocked door.
Just waiting for you to open it."

I have such special friends both here and off the site. :)

http://www.quotepix.com  (certainly do give this quote/saying a golden star) *
I will repeat myself: I have such special friends both here and off the site. :)

Let's try to get along as I am aware there can be some misunderstandings. 
Thanks for the smile Angel.  I can't write back to you because one of us has to be a premium member.