Your heart tells you your in love but your mind tells you its not worth the pain you will go through because you know how that pain feels,  :?  so what do you do then  :?: is it worth the risk of a broken heart again  :?:.( as usual, confused myself again )  :lol:
I know how it feels Morton.... Fear is stronger than love ... The pain is stronger than love ... So what do we do... We do not want to feel the pain again because we can't... Pain or love ? Follow your heart... I am sure you will know when your heart will be ready... and if the guy really loves you ... this special person will understand and even wait for you... but tell the guy that you like him ... :) One day Love will be stronger than the Pain... xox
Ladies, Ladies, Ladies, such negativity here. Nothing is stronger than love.
Follow your heart

Do not let your fear
deny your heart ever dear.
Follow your heart, Follow your heart,
Put questions behind you
To your heart be true.
Don't let the chains of caution
Rob you blind of hearts emotion.
Follow your heart, Follow your heart
Let it be free, Let it trust me.
Until then you will never see.
Our mind says we have so much to lose.
Will you not let your heart choose ?
There is so much to gain,
Just get past the fear of pain.
The very depths of love,
The heights of heaven above.
Could tell you I was worthy but that would be a lie,
I would never be worthy no matter how hard I try.
Could tell you everything you want to hear,
I could promise everything to your heart dear,
but you'll never trust me till you draw near.
Never will you be able to believe me,
From doubts you will never be free.
You will never see the heart that beats here,
Unless you simply give in and draw near.
Follow your heart, follow your heart,
Lay your head upon my chest,
all hesitation will be laid to rest.
Every beat of my heart speaks your name,
It will never ever again be the same.
Every breath I take hopes to be the one to speak your name
The very blood coursing through my veins,
causes my heart to leap at the very mention of your name.
Follow your heart, follow your heart
Follow your heart and you will see
See what is the matter with me
Look deep in my eyes,
You will see where my passion lies.
Dare to travel heights you have never seen before
Open wide your hearts door
Follow your heart girl, follow your heart.
Steve Feb.2014
Wow!!! Thank you so much Steve... It is so lovely... and very touching... I love it.... :)
steve55tfl wrote: Ladies, Ladies, Ladies, such negativity here. Nothing is stronger than love.
Follow your heart

Do not let your fear
deny your heart ever dear.
Put questions behind you
To your heart be true.
Don't let the chains of caution
Rob you blind of hearts emotion.
Let it be free, Let it trust me.
Until then you will never see.
Our mind says we have so much to lose.
Will you not let your heart choose ?
There is so much to gain,
Just get past the fear of pain.
The very depths of love,
The heights of heaven above.
Could tell you I was worthy but that would be a lie,
I would never be worthy no matter how hard I try.
Could tell you everything you want to hear,
I could promise everything to your heart dear,
but you'll never trust me till you draw near.
Never will you be able to believe me,
From doubts you will never be free.
You will never see the heart that beats here,
Unless you simply give in and draw near.
Follow your heart, follow your heart,
Lay your head upon my chest,
all hesitation will be laid to rest.
Every beat of my heart speaks your name,
It will never ever again be the same.
Every breath I take hopes to be the one to speak your name
The very blood coursing through my veins,
causes my heart to leap at the very mention of your name.
Follow your heart, follow your heart
Follow your heart and you will see
See what is the matter with me
Look deep in my eyes,
You will see where my passion lies.
Dare to travel heights you have never seen before
Open wide your hearts door
Follow your heart girl, follow your heart.
Steve Feb.2014

Excellent....Thanks for sharing!
Steve55, that was lovely,like I say hope is for everyone,I get the greatest pleasure when two people find each other it gives us the strength to mend our broken hearts so we can love again.   ( so I will keep mine in my pocket for now,till am ready )  :lol:
One of my favourite films is The Shawshank Redemption and the hook line to advertise the film was "Hope sets you free and fear imprisons you". I think this is also a good philosophy for life in general as people who think positively are much happier than those who think negatively. In the context of following your heart, a positive attitude is a great thing but people are not always what they seem so it's always a good idea to use your brain and good old-fashioned common sense too!
Men and women do not think the same way and that's fine. Life seems so simple for men and it is ok. This is why we need men in our life to have a different view. I love because men always give good advices. We need more men to reply to our posts. Follow my heart is something I've learned recently ... The heart does not lie ... People who have lost someone dear know what fear and the pain... That does not mean that they are negative. They're afraid to love. They dream to love but their heart does not want, because it is not heal and it does not want pain again. Women (or men) need to learn to trust. They also need someone who will understand them. It is not negative to put our heart in our pocket, it is a protection and the heart will come out the pocket when it will feel secure and ready to love again. This is why friendship is a good beginning. :) We need more men in the Forum to respond to posts.. Thank you very much to men who read and respond our posts. I learn many things from you men and I love ... because I learn also how to understand you better. There are good men and we just have to find them... and to love again... and to believe. Always believe to love. And follow your heart, but don’t forget to take your brain with you ..... Chokko x
Chokko wrote: Men and women do not think the same way and that's fine. Life seems so simple for men and it is ok. This is why we need men in our life to have a different view. I love because men always give good advices. We need more men to reply to our posts. Follow my heart is something I've learned recently ... The heart does not lie ... People who have lost someone dear know what fear and the pain... That does not mean that they are negative. They're afraid to love. They dream to love but their heart does not want, because it is not heal and it does not want pain again. Women (or men) need to learn to trust. They also need someone who will understand them. It is not negative to put our heart in our pocket, it is a protection and the heart will come out the pocket when it will feel secure and ready to love again. This is why friendship is a good beginning. :) We need more men in the Forum to respond to posts.. Thank you very much to men who read and respond our posts. I learn many things from you men and I love ... because I learn also how to understand you better. There are good men and we just have to find them... and to love again... and to believe. Always believe to love. And follow your heart, but don’t forget to take your brain with you ..... Chokko x

It's okay Chokko to go through your pain because I agree with you...it still is fresh....you need more time to heal and this is not negative feelings at all. Men and women have it tough finding their partners because trusting issues are always there. I have trusting issues and I don't think I consider it negative....I am just being cautious and wise. I don't always let my heart rule....my brain is first....I weigh the pros and cons of any friendship....if the person is someone who will be an asset to my life and not looking at it selfishly it's how can we each bring something to each other then and only then will it move in a positive direction. Just going slowly and taking one's time doing your homework before you invest in anything and that goes for a relationship too....must do the homework! Chokko, I hope you and everyone out there realize that one has to take their time there is no other way....rushing only ends badly, one misses all the stops ! :( No doubt like Graham said: "brain and good old-fashion common sense" should be the requirements.  Think with your brain act with your heart....not the other way around.
Sweetiepie22 wrote:
Chokko wrote: Men and women do not think the same way and that's fine. Life seems so simple for men and it is ok. This is why we need men in our life to have a different view. I love because men always give good advices. We need more men to reply to our posts. Follow my heart is something I've learned recently ... The heart does not lie ... People who have lost someone dear know what fear and the pain... That does not mean that they are negative. They're afraid to love. They dream to love but their heart does not want, because it is not heal and it does not want pain again. Women (or men) need to learn to trust. They also need someone who will understand them. It is not negative to put our heart in our pocket, it is a protection and the heart will come out the pocket when it will feel secure and ready to love again. This is why friendship is a good beginning. :) We need more men in the Forum to respond to posts.. Thank you very much to men who read and respond our posts. I learn many things from you men and I love ... because I learn also how to understand you better. There are good men and we just have to find them... and to love again... and to believe. Always believe to love. And follow your heart, but don’t forget to take your brain with you ..... Chokko x

It's okay Chokko to go through your pain because I agree with you...it still is fresh....you need more time to heal and this is not negative feelings at all. Men and women have it tough finding their partners because trusting issues are always there. I have trusting issues and I don't think I consider it negative....I am just being cautious and wise. I don't always let my heart rule....my brain is first....I weigh the pros and cons of any friendship....if the person is someone who will be an asset to my life and not looking at it selfishly it's how can we each bring something to each other then and only then will it move in a positive direction. Just going slowly and taking one's time doing your homework before you invest in anything and that goes for a relationship too....must do the homework! Chokko, I hope you and everyone out there realize that one has to take their time there is no other way....rushing only ends badly, one misses all the stops ! :( No doubt like Graham said: "brain and good old-fashion common sense" should be the requirements.  Think with your brain act with your heart....not the other way around.

It is interesting Chokko that you think men and women think differently as I have a few female friends and we think very much alike. I am sure though that there are several people who see men and women as different species! lol
"The End"
Well done to the cast and crew.....
Well spoken...
Well played....
Laurie
TheLadyL wrote: "The End"
Well done to the cast and crew.....
Well spoken...
Well played....
Laurie

Why thank you Laurie....I take your compliment gracefully! :)
Sweetiepie22 wrote:

Thank you Sweetiepie for your comment! Chokko x
Graham1 wrote:
Sweetiepie22 wrote:

It is interesting Chokko that you think men and women think differently as I have a few female friends and we think very much alike. I am sure though that there are several people who see men and women as different species! lol

Thank you for your comment... As I am myself a strange specy :lol: so I really hope I am not the only one who see men and women as different species.
There are different ways to follow your heart,there are so many different directions to choose in life.but having a good heart is the key to a good person. if your heart has been broken yes in needs time heal but it does not stop you from opening your heart to other things in life,or to other people.when you are betrayed by a partner or you loose them you have lost your best friend.but it does not mean you can never trust or love again, some people need more time than others.when people can still take the time to hold there hand out to help someone else, then to me that proves that there heart is open and they own a good heart.people can heal each other, that is so needed in a world that we live in today.  (but my heart is still in my pocket for now)  :lol: needs more band aids  xx