Hi everyone,

Last year was the 1st time I’ve ever had a flu jab and it’s that time of year when we all should consider getting a jab to protect us from the weather ahead.

Do you think it’s good to have these jabs or do you think its a false sense of immune protection.
Hello,

I don't want to frighten you, especially as you have already taken the flu shot. But, you must be healthier than most with an immune system still working, at least a bit more than most of ours seem to. Detoxing after a shot also usually helps a bit. After you read all of this, you will not be wanting to risk anymore vaccines!!

I am a published author/novelist, who has been studying and researching since 2010, when I first found out what is going on in our world, and why it is topsy turvy, with justice not being adhered to, and with horrendous things going on to good people.

I trained initially as a nurse and worked in two hospitals. I take my oath seriously even now, when I am no longer in the medical business. Since 2010, I gained 7 years worth of reports, statistics, articles, and information and am willing to share or help others when I can make the time, so they can do their best to avoid the huge pitfalls of unnecessary, bad health problems.

I share health articles for people and animals in the true holistic, alternative social media, to warn and inform others regarding the harmful additives in food, beverages, water, cotton, air, vaccines, etc., And yes, the reason is deliberate, all to keep us sick so Big Pharma can make even more money from us, while all the time, keeping us all very unhealthy. Numbers are massaged and the real causes of illness and death are being leaked out now, but they are censoring us all over the web.

If you want to know more, just ask me. I can't put out all 7 years of information without causing extreme mind-boggling. But I am happy to help with info whenever possible. I am a health sufferer myself and have traced the cause back to vaccines.

Meanwhile, here are two links which will give you some good information and it is from dependable, confirmable, true sources.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-11-10-bombshell-science-paper-documents-the-depopulation-chemical-covertly-spiked-into-vaccines.html

This link will explain how the rogue government has allowed Big Pharma, CDC, FDA, to be run by their 'bosses', the Big Pharma company. Run by the true leaders of this world.

https://anticorruptionsociety.com/2015/03/02/cdc-who-and-big-pharma-a-network-of-corruption/

This is how they are getting away with it. If you don't know the true history of how the Nazi doctors scientists and surgeons were brought over here, to work and take the top jobs, experimenting, controlling and taking our freedom, then you can soon find out with research in the right direction.

PLEASE do not allow babies to be vaccinated or for anyone else to be, until you can make informed decisions. The harmful ingredients are on the vaccine vial label, and even doctors do not read what is in them. Manufacturers, insist on vaccinations and at what intervals.... DID YOU KNOW THAT?

The doctors are not trained in vaccine content or reliability of tests (which are not done anyway). Medical staff will lose their livelihood if they don't comply with Big Pharma, that is also why they push tests, drugs, meds and do not CURE the cause of the sickness, but prolong it. Even the kindest ones among them who take their oath seriously are guilty of this.

Look up Bill Gates warrant for arrest in serious damage to hundreds of Indian children. Look up the dangers of HPV shots, and what it has caused and is still causing as it's mandatory in places.

The following link on http://www.Greenmedinfo.com’s website contains the links to over 500 medical journal articles that discuss the huge variety of vaccine-associated disorders: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/anti-therapeutic-action/vaccination-all.)

Aluminum oxyhydroxide (alum) is a crystalline compound widely used as an immunological adjuvant of vaccines. Concerns linked to the use of alum particles emerged following recognition of their causative role in the so-called macrophagic myofasciitis (MMF) lesion detected in patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue/syndrome.

Look out for more info from me in the near future.........Donni De-Ville
Interesting reply :D