An island, shouts Darwin... :) and at the same time the hot balloom fall in the water... :shock: ...
Awwwwwwwwww Darwin makes loud sounds and jumping with joy because on this island are his favorite food..... bananas......
We have to swim for it shouted Mort, and everyone scrambled to the one side and jumped in the water. Chokko made a big red floating device with her red bloomers and Darwin sat on it to be pushed to shore. Tired but safe, they then ......
Mort can't swim  :shock: but darwin helps out giving his tail for her to hold on to,  hope its his tail thinks seashells  :lol:
Darwin yelps in pain 'cause Mort is pulling his leg, but she manages to hang on to a corner of Chokko's inflated red bloomers. The current is swift and takes them to the shore where they find ......
Skeletons on the shore :shock:
Cand., Mort and Chokko start to cry. 'We're doomed' they say. Seashells looks around and finds a map marked with a big black 'X'.....hmmmmmmm' wonder what that means.
The black X what's this cries Chokko and Sweets shouts out.....why it must be the x from the sword of Zorro.........
No were all doomed Zorro is no match against pirates, how do you know that Zorro is not among these pile of bones,shush says seashells, I can hear something, me to says sweets,what is that says cand
Cand says listen....it's Darwin's mom Pokey crying out for Darwin...... poor little guy he keeps getting lost....and....Pokey, she is a force to be reckoned with. These pirates won't attack us because they don't like these mischievous long-tailed fury beasts....says Sweetie..... :lol:

Maybe so, but I hope you can all run fast,says seashhells,  why ask candle, OMG yells mort, they turn to see a group of tigers circling them.  choko,  darwin clime the nearest tree,while candle stands frozen in fear, :shock:  seashells is pulling candle , while mort just poops herself :oops:  GO shouts seashells, but just then you hear a loud   
roar the tigers are coming near....while Mort poops her pants and the smell is overwhelming the tigers stop in their tracks....the smell has overwhelmed the animals....Mort and I continue to run for our lives...... :roll: :oops:
:lol:   You guys are good.....love it.
Well now, since this turns out to be some kind of protective scent, Seashells decides it's time to make a run for it to the cave entrance they had spotted awhile back. She grabs Candle and yells at Mort and Chokko to follow. They can make a fire and protect themselves in there.
OMG,  I  stink  :lol: need to find somewhere bath, no looking candel   :lol:. seashels sets about making a fire, mort returns with a huge fish, how the hell did you catch that? candel asks, mort replys I jumped in to bathe and this fish jumped out. I think it was the smell of me  :lol:. at least we can eat remarks Queen.  sitting around cosy fire full and relaxing candel says can you hear that.....