seashells looks at chokko with a smile,and holds out her hand,  look what I got  says seashells, chokko jumped for joy, ok ok put your sexy underwear back on and cover your bits says mort your making me blush.OMG shouts candel what is that pointing to  :shock:
And says, "How funny you mortals be"......this is just the shadows...and there is the light...
blinking in the distance...it must be a distress signal.....
:shock: What is this... a blinking light that.... :shock: moves to the hot air balloon??? :shock:
Why, it's Tinkerbell, calls out Mort and Chokko quickly dons her red bloomers......
Tinkerbell waits for Mort and Chokko....while pulling up her bloomers stands at the "hot air balloon" and says who wants to try out the balloon...the only one who got in the balloon was Chokko.  Bye Chokko.....will you return to us one day? :(
:o Your back shouts Sweetiepie with a surprise as she saw a friend request from Chokko :D  
you do look good in your new underwear, did you get us presents to?. O. M. G . I don't want your old bloomers  :lol: but give us a hug. right says seashells lets    wait shouts sweetiepie what the hell is that pointing to
Chokko held a bag up and handed each one a beautiful new pair of .....
A new pair of gold earrings for Mort, seashells, Sweetiepie, and a gold ring for Candle... and bananas for all .. :) but to who belong the tail coming from the bag... :shock: Oh no... not another Chokko!!!... :shock: .... No, no said Chokko, it is my new...
pet monkey called Darwin the cutest little Japanese Macaque monkey on the planet......
Monkeys are smart, maybe he can show us a way outta here!
Come on Darwin ....swing your way out of here there are bananas on the other side.... :lol: .
The hot balloon is too heavy...shout Candle.... We are going to fall into the ocean.... if.... :shock: ... "Will I have to remove my red underwear ... says Chokko... :roll: ....
oh, I can eat all the bananas... :roll: "
No don't remove your red underwear they can be used for a floating device :lol: What about your pet Darwin what will he do for you?  :shock: :?