Any ladies interested in Female Led Relationships?
I have come on here specifically to find someone who wishes to be in a FLR
i myself like a strong man :D as im very indecisive cant even decide on a menu :oops:
Looking for FLR also.
Borntobeworshipped wrote: I have come on here specifically to find someone who wishes to be in a FLR

Also looking for one.
I would love Borntobeworshipped to come back online.... I think we would have a lot to chat about! We definitely have a similar view of the world.. :D
sapphireblue wrote: i myself like a strong man :D as im very indecisive cant even decide on a menu :oops:

who caresssssss
I think lots of married men are in FLRs but don't like to admit it! Their wives arrange their homes, feed them and do their laundry and organize their families! :lol:
Graham1 wrote: I think lots of married men are in FLRs but don't like to admit it! Their wives arrange their homes, feed them and do their laundry and organize their families! :lol:

That's not a female led relationship, Graham, it's a woman doing as she's told: washing, ironing, raising the kids, cooking food and keeping the home clean, while the man is at work earning a crust, defending his home and family and passing his genes to the next generation with whomever he pleases.
Just out of interest who do we need defending from, apart from chauvinists that is.

I personally did everything Graham mentioned and also went to work to earn the money to keep the moron I had for a partner.
Sara2101 wrote: Just out of interest who do we need defending from, apart from chauvinists that is.

I personally did everything Graham mentioned and also went to work to earn the money to keep the moron I had for a partner.

Moron was obviously not a real man, otherwise he would have been supportive, made decisions, drove the car, operated the tv remote and provided for the family and his herd of females. Clearly, any man seeking a female led relationship is not a real man.
I am looking for this in Massachusetts. Are there still alot of women who is the Dominant and would control the male half?