Sally,,,,
I believe that is what it is all about. Complimenting each other in the life routine. If you love someone with your heart, you will excel at what you do best, and your partner will also.. It's a two way street to begin with, but with genuine heartfelt love, it becomes a "stairway to heaven" if you please. That's all !!
mysecretdesireisu wrote: I'm actively and seriously searching for a submissive with slave tendencies for a Female Led Relationship. I've led in a Female Led Relationship with a wonderful man for 17 years in the past where I was very happy so I want to find a Female Led Relationship again. Therefore, I am hoping that lightning will strike twice and My future mate will find Me...if I don't find him first...

It seems strange to me that most of my life I have wanted a male led relationship and felt comfortable with that arrangement. Somehow I don't understand why I have come to desiring a FLR. Is it because I am losing my self confidence? I don't think so.
I seem to think I am ready to have a FLR because I now feel it could be a happy and successful one.
I know a woman friend who is quite assertive, she doesn't know it but I admire her and how she behaves. I seem to let her make all the decisions of where to eat and when. I feel comfortable with that. She never disrespects me I feel and I hope I don't do the same to her. I don't think my friendship with this woman will get anywhere as she seems to like men who are dominant.
From my experience women who are assertive seem rare and hard to find, if there are any they will probably live a great distance from me but I live in hope.
[url][/url][quote="Femdommed"]Hi, I been searching for a real forum to express how I feel, thats not a scam. Hope this is it?  Please let me know lf thus is the right place?

Terry 
This whole thread reinforces my belief that there aren't that many FLRs out there or that people are too scared to admit to it. I include myself - I've been a sub to my Dom wife for 15 years and very few people know about it - other than the 6 French maids my wife trained alongside my training.

Our relationship has moved from me being a French maid and cleaning the house - to my wife feminising me significantly - and me loving every minute. The process has defnitely made me less aggressive and more considerate.

Most of my time is spent making sure my wife's needs and wishes are carried out and anticipated. I am so lucky to have been blessed with a wife who loves to dominate , encourage my predilections of cross dressing, spanking and being sub.

But trawl the web - and it's virtually Impossible to find similar couples to talk with and share ideas. 

So - for any males out there wondering whether to take the plunge - DO IT !

For any women wondering whether they should try it - go for it !

In all my years it's the most wonderful period of my life. I hope that helps others. 
For anyone interested I've started a blog at https://maidkatie4uyahoo.wordpress.com which I hope is helpful.
I wouldn't say I was in a FLR but I always end a conversation or argument with wife with "Yes Dear".. :lol: I think in the majority of marriages that last, the woman is really in charge, she just does it in a way to make the husband think he is.
Good answer papas .. giggling here ha ha !
Femdommed wrote: Hi,
I wonder if many woman are familiar or interested in Female Led Relationships, particularly those in thee more mature age group. Is a relationship based on the Females wants and desires something more common to us who have lived in role reversed households?

Although many men and Women find female control and power the best and most fuffilling relationship, it is deeply based on sharing, trust and respect for both partners.

I have found my previous relationship with the Woman as the final decisin maker as well as the Queen of the home, to be very fuffilling and exciting on so many levels, yet I am finding many woman are not aware of such possibilities. Yes, we all know the woman is the boss in most families. It's just not expressed so overtly. In a. FLR, both partners are proud of the arrangment.

Many men have a great love and respect for woman that goes beyond the mainstream. I love serving and  worshiping the right woman and expect there are more woman who understand and appreciate this than they may think. Please comment if you have any advice or questions.  There may be other men and women perfect matches, but neither aware of this fantastic, loving and exciting lifestyle.
Whew ! This is new to me ! I find this role ( Female Led Relationship ) empowering , but on the second thought I'd rather have a more symbiotic relationship with my King . He can pay the mortgage and I will look after the bills and the groceries . The two of us can share the headache of paying the tuition fees of the children , and we can decide if we are going to withdraw our retirement savings to renovate the kitchen and the patio.
I think , the burden of having to decide all these will give me more grey hair ( LOL.) I would like to put my feet up after the end of my shift as I do enormous decision making at work being a Supervisor .
By the way ...... how about in bed ? Is it going to be Female Led as well ??? Just curious .. :)

Have a great day !
Yes, I know longer want the control. I freely give it to you.

TO : hegoesforit

GOODLUCK !!!
Well the good news is that FLR's are becoming more and more talked about and considered
I have been in several female-led relationships and after the experience I wouldn't go back :-)

It's not for everybody, of course, and even for a man and woman who want that TYPE of relationship, they may not be a good match for each other. They need to have LOTS in common, not just sex or control. But given that they match, there are many advantages.

The first is honesty and trust. You can't get far in a female-led relationship without a high degree of trust. And honesty is a must.

Secondly, I think women are better managers of relationships, and understand what they want better. Men are often hopeless in this regard, and if they do pay attention during 'courtship', they often lose interest after that, and then wonder why their partner is not as interested.

Finally, when a woman has full confidence in a relationship, she invests in it. Having control over her man, knowing he is faithful and attentive, knowing she can always keep him to a certain standard, and that he will not become slovenly and lazy is a huge advantage for her.

It's also a great incentive for a man to live up to the standards he sets when he seeks a woman.

A woman is not just for Christmas!
Angela279 wrote: So Peter, stand by your bed lol

You'd be perfectly happy me telling you to do all the housework washing and ironing?
Whilst I put my feet up? 

I would be very happy with this situation.
mysecretdesireisu wrote: I'm actively and seriously searching for a submissive with slave tendencies for a Female Led Relationship. I've led in a Female Led Relationship with a wonderful man for 17 years in the past where I was very happy so I want to find a Female Led Relationship again. Therefore, I am hoping that lightning will strike twice and My future mate will find Me...if I don't find him first...

If you are still searching/looking, I am interested in chatting with you as I would love to be in a FLR.