Angela279 wrote: So Peter, stand by your bed lol

You'd be perfectly happy me telling you to do all the housework washing and ironing?
Whilst I put my feet up? 

Been there done that and was very happy.
Would I do it again?

YES YES YES 
I don't quite know the dynamics of a FLR. But I do know that I worked from my home for many years, My wife had a corporate career, My "job" meant having breakfast ready for her when she woke up, plowing the driveway so she could get to work, cleaning the house, cutting, splitting the ffirewood abd keepng the house warm.

She liked choosing the movies to watch, always allowing me to giving me the choice once in awhile..I loved taking the tractort out weekly so the lawn was neatly trimmed.

So yes, I believe in this thing called a FLR.

Hope that's what it's all about!
PeteHargreaves wrote:

You'd be perfectly happy me telling you to do all the housework washing and ironing?
Whilst I put my feet up? 

So what's wrong with that? Times are changing. When my brother's in-laws needed care they looked at who was the best choice to do it.  My sister-in-law HATES being at home. She enjoys working and she makes a lot of money.  Therefore, it was a better choice for my brother who got along well with the family and who likes puttering around the house to stay home and do and it's been working well for them for the last 10 years. He does the cooking, cleaning,laundry, yard work, etc. and once a week he volunteers for Meals on Wheels to get out of the house and meet people. His extended family is gone now but he keeps busy.  Every relationship is different. They don't look at it as either one leading the other, it's what works for them and they're happy. And that's what marriage is.

I'm not sure about the "sitting around and putting the feet up" part. Eventually that would kill any relationship.

PeteHargreaves wrote:

Whilst I put my feet up? 

Would I do it again?

YES YES YES 

I see,
In that case Peter,

I'd like the washing up doing please, Gwynnie would like all her washing &ironing doing and Morton1 would like her house cleaning from top to bottom please,,,

Chop chop now! 
:lol: I should have thought of that before I did all, next time  :lol:
Angela, I can't speak for Morton but please don't put words in MY mouth. IF AND WHEN I want to assert myself I am quite capable of doing so.
Angela279 wrote:
PeteHargreaves wrote:

Whilst I put my feet up? 

Would I do it again

YES YES YES 

I see,
In that case Peter,

I'd like the washing up doing please, Gwynnie would like all her washing &ironing doing and Morton1 would like her house cleaning from top to bottom please,,,

Chop chop now! 

So that where us female has gone wrong? :lol:
Doesn't take star long to jump in and take the bait :lol:
I am the Original Poster of this thread. I realize the thread is old, but thought I would check back.
I feel the post by "Always2Late" is the closest to my own experience and understanding.

I would suggest that many FLR are also based on a need to female worship, and all its sensual and sexual connotations. This is MORE and deeper entrenched than simply agreeing to do the housework, cooking and cleaning. Do not confuse taking advantage of a man, with understanding the P.E. as an expression of BOTH partners expression of love and caring for each other.

For those interested in pushing the limits of such a deep relationship, I believe it can be very similar to those man and woman who practice cuckolding, hot-wife, poly-relationship practices and other ways the complete admiration and sensual/sexual worship of the female is understood. I wont take this thread into that deep a conversation, but if your a woman who may understand the depth of trust, caring and love that is required for such relationships, you likely understand the basics FLR and all that in entails.

If you think you may be interested in exploring such a relationship, or discussing it for a first time, please email me or comment
mysecretdesireisu wrote: I'm actively and seriously searching for a submissive with slave tendencies for a Female Led Relationship. I've led in a Female Led Relationship with a wonderful man for 17 years in the past where I was very happy so I want to find a Female Led Relationship again. Therefore, I am hoping that lightning will strike twice and My future mate will find Me...if I don't find him first...

Hi you have my attention,where do you live ,im new to this site and am looking for a lady who know,s what she wants and get,s it im very masculine most of the time, But,please tell me what you expect deserve and want from me Thank-you
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
mysecretdesireisu wrote: I'm actively and seriously searching for a submissive with slave tendencies for a Female Led Relationship. I've led in a Female Led Relationship with a wonderful man for 17 years in the past where I was very happy so I want to find a Female Led Relationship again. Therefore, I am hoping that lightning will strike twice and My future mate will find Me...if I don't find him first...
I'm new to this site and had just read about FLR. I have always had a dominant personality, but respectful of others. I was the one who handled most aspects of our everyday life and enjoyed it. Now that I am single, was wondering if this type of relationship is what would work for me since I am looking for a companion, lover and friend. Any men in or near Lubbock TX, please get in touch. I am not a premium member, so hope we can chat at the why. Thanks mesubject
The only reason I've been in female led relationships is because the men I've met were all either weak or lazy. They were quite content to lounge around and be told what to do and when to do it so that they could then decide whether it was worth it to them or not. And no, none of them are married yet ... or ever have been.
Mustang I have to ask myself why the men in your life are like that. hard for me to imagine
I have been in two relationships in my life....My first wife wanted to be taken care of. Basically my role was to work and hand over my paycheck twice a month. My second wife was very controlling and independent. I found myself cleaning the house and cooking and doing the yard and taking care of the cars and holding down a full time job... because if I didn't it wouldn't get done. Granted she was a real go getter on the job. When I first met her I we were about even but after about 7 yrs she started passing me up...LOL next thing I knew she was working right under the CEO of Corporate strategy. I never stopped being me and she never stopped being her....I like a clean house so I kept it clean...she could have cared Less what it looked like....She was raised by her dad alone and she wasn't very domestic but I still loved her with all my heart. people are who they are.. I don't think it's right for someone to sit around as you work your butt off...that I would never put up with. but as long as you both are doing your best that's all you can really ask for...
My brother is in a similar situation as you and wife #2, BUT they've made it work because he enjoys puttering around the house. The only difference - he quit his job. He likes to cook. He works on projects around the yard. He was the main caregiver for her parents when they weren't well and he handled her sister's estate when she passed away (which took him close to eight months.) In his spare time he volunteers with Meals on Wheels and sells stuff on eBay.

She, on the other hand, enjoys her job. She makes enough money to support them both and she hates housework although she does some cooking and/or baking. And she's very grateful that Ian does what he does so that she doesn't have to. It's worked out very well for them. They've been married upwards of 25 years.

I just want someone who will try...