Who is your favorite blues band or blues player? I think that Stevie Ray Vaughan takes number 1 for me. There are so many good ones Eric Clapton, John Mayall etc... hard to choose !!!!
:cry: I guess no one likes the blues ...snif snif. I love it......
Just to salute one of the greats Mrs Etta James....we have lost a powerful singer and she will be missed by many. Rest in peace Etta.
Cesles, i liked Etta's music, never got to see her,
but ive seen Clapton about 8 times.
So your not alone. 
Hi Cesles.

How could anyone not like the blues. :)  

Muddy Waters, B.B King.  Both Legends.
Of course the amazing Clapton.

And I couldn't forget the brilliant Gary Moore,
Now that guy could sing the blues
and wow could he play guitar.   8)   
:D At last some feedback
Thanks Joanna. It's nice to see that there are others out there that appreciate the blues as much as I do.
You're very lucky Scrummy to have seen Clapton. I did get to see John Mayall and some local groups here in Montreal. Bob Walsh, Steve Hill etc......
Absolutely love the blues, Stevie Ray Vaughan right up there but Joanna hit a few right on the head, BB KIng, how can you forget Clapton and I would have loved to have seen John Lee Hooker ! These guys are talented !
Been involved in a few blues projects myself. I agree with Joanna1
I am also a huge blues fan....Johnny Winter, John Mayall, BB King, Sun Rae, and Eric Burden did some incredible blues tunes. His version of St. James Infirmary is one of my favourites, not to forget We gotta Get out this place, Don't let me be Misunderstood, When I was Young and The House of The Rising Sun. I have about 12,000 vinyl LPs and I would say 25% is Blues, 20% classical, 45 % rock in it's various forms and probably 10% Pop. Lately I have grown fond of listening to Carol Pope and Rough Trade, and revisiting my Doors LP,s...not sure my neighbours appreciate me cranking up the NAD and PSB speakers, but they haven't banged on the door yet!
at last some people that really appreciate good music
joanna1 wrote: Hi Cesles.

How could anyone not like the blues. :)  

Muddy Waters, B.B King.  Both Legends.
Of course the amazing Clapton.

And I couldn't forget the brilliant Gary Moore,
Now that guy could sing the blues
and wow could he play guitar.   8)   

Hi Cesles, My husband played with Gary Moore when he was a fifteen year old boy and he was brilliant even then.
Cesles wrote: at last some people that really appreciate good music
Hi, I love Eric Clapton and also used to go out with a blues singer years ago. I loved Gary Moore and used to go into town to listen to the latest blues bands. I love BB king, esp the Thrill is gone. so youre not alone !!!  
Yes ... Stevie Ray number 1also John Lee H, Buddy Guy, Muddy Waters, Tracks are bad .. but Billie Holiday

I have to admit I like Sade, Bob Marley and the Wailers, Yes and even some Rockabilly.
There are so many great blues artists. Susan Tedeschi and the Derek Trucks Band are one of my favourites.  I especially love old blues, Robert Johnson, Bessie Smith, Billie. 
hi all , not sure but i asume he is blue's ... chong nee - you got my heart ..... amazing song and music .... plz look it up ....