Rod

You are allowed your opinion of course. However I think you have had too many prunes, therefore causing you to have a very large movement that seems to have affected you in many ways. All you seem to able to talk about lately is your bowel movements.

How Superman and ganga got into this could be due to some magic prunes they you may have ingested by mistake. I strongly suggest you give the prunes a break cause frankly how you arrived at red kryptonite and green kryptonite and Trump in a Superman costume is beyond me. Because my comments were not directed at Trump but at the Admin that supported one of Trumps old comments about the Republican party that insinuated that all Republican voters were stupid or dumb because they were Republicans. Maybe you should read it again.

I have noticed that you have reached Stardaisy and she agrees with you maybe she is into magic prunes as well and she can relate to your ramblings about Superman, ganga and Trump.I do not think Trudeau is planning on legalizing prunes soon so be careful.

Anyway ty for your comments maybe you should take a trip to the Fortress of Solitude and bring your prunes I think you will feel a lot better when you come back.

Rod___ wrote:
Paladin wrote: show better judgement

Wow...what brought on the preachy fit? Want some prunes? Something needs moved. :-)

Graham may be an administrator, but he's also a member like anyone else and entitled to his opinion like anyone else. His posts tend to be thoughtful, and what he posted above is an excellent reminder of just how shallow Donald Trump is. Trump is obviously an egomaniac.

I'm flying as an amateur here, but I'd say his emotional development was arrested somewhere in his adolescence, because he talks like an adolescent. I'm sure his brain canary is missing more than a few feathers. I consider him to be America's newest and loudest Daffy Duck. No one who is secure - and grown-up - quacks as loudly and nonsensically as he does. You'd almost think he was planning to wear a Superman costume in the Oval Office if he gets elected.

Most people know...(DC Comics trivia)...that green kryptonite was very dangerous to Superman. That could make him gravely ill or even kill him. What some may not know is that red kryptonite made Superman crazy.

So. Imagine Donald Trump sitting in his Superman costume, ganja-puffing a bowl of red, whenever he's playing God of the World. America would be in good hands.

Now you can chide me for having an opinion.
Paladin wrote: All you seem to able to talk about lately is your bowel movements.

Jeeze you sound grumpy.

In truth...I have yet to describe even ONE.
Owing to my gift with words...I could provide a quite graphic and long essay on just ONE. Then turn it into a sequence. Hey...had another one.
I say I could.
But I have absolutely no desire to do so...nor any desire to have it become Topic of the Week.
It's more like you want it to be Topic of the Week.
So...hey...let's get it on the Donald Trump thread. It's definitely connected.

My post was actually about the effects of certain medications. So...
(A) You exaggerate grotesquely, sir.
(B) Your dumb insults do not impress me.
(C) You're sounding very childish now, as well as preachy.
And (D) you don't know how to stick to a thread, do you.

Come on, old man, get even grumpier for me. Be the grumpiest one on here, why not. It's a worthy ambition. :-)
I don't indulge in political arguments either here or abroad, but I will say that Graham's original post did not appear to be in support of, or against Trump. It was merely a quote made by Trump himself.
His introductory comment was a well-known fact, not a personal opinion :)
I have no clue on politics, or much more for that manner. but do I  care?  ' nope'. I do agree with the members that Graham;s comment did not appear to be in  support or against Trump. Graham being an administrator for the site, he like everyone else can post a comment. he has posted many times and yes a lot of members do think he is good at his job including me.  :D
Michael Vincent Hayden, a retired United States Air Force four-star general and former Director of the National Security Agency, Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence, and Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, stated during an interview with Bill Maher on February 26 20016, that if the "donald" (my word) is elected and tried to carry out his promises, the armed forces would consider them illegal (war crimes) and not carry them out. A constitutional crises indeed !
Pandering to the worst elements in society and promising greatness has a familiar ring to it, can you guess who ? Hint, my father enlisted in 39 to help defeat him. America can always be trusted to do the right thing (after they have tried everything else first) but electing Mr Drumpf could be a catastrophic blunder that could undo centuries of gains in personal liberty and freedoms we in Democratic societies around the world enjoy today. Before you ask I'm a conservative liberal....lol
Dear Rod

After reading your reply I can only conclude that you are full of yourself or something else.

Let's break this down shall we.

1- Owing to my gift for words (pompous)

2- Essay just ONE ( Capitol, look at me attention getting)

3- Hey...had another one (see everyone I am really great. self proclaiming)

4- No desire to do so ( Ty for sparing us you are so benevolent )

5- You exaggerate sir (lost for words)

6- Your dumb insults do not impress me ( Demeaning )

7 - Your are sounding very childish now as well as preachy ( dismissing people as children. A true trait of arrogance)

8- You do not know how to stick to the thread do you ( lecturing another clear trait of arrogance and superiority)

So Rod you pointed out some a b c's I pointed out some numbers. are we having fun yet?

Come on old man ( kissing up a way to manipulate people after trying to beat them down. Give them a glitter of hope that maybe you will be nice to them. So that you can control them later ) but this is just my opinion and I could be wrong, you could the finest person on earth but this is the impression you left me with.

My Point and not my ambition was to clearly point out that for an Administrator, or a president of an international chat room, to appear to support Trump or any other political figure is not good and creates controversy and is very bad for business. Obviously you did not see that Rod and I do not think you ever will but I will give it one last try.

The administrator wrote and I quote" Trump is not well liked in Europe but he did show some foresight in a magazine article he wrote a few years a go" Now this to me appears as support for the individual .

If I may ask you know, like you so carefully pointed out to me that you too go and check the thread and reread Trumps comments when he calls every Republican dumb. So to me, but I could be wrong if someone acknowledges that Trump as foresight then that is support and I believe that it is wrongly directed and would affect business as well as cause discord because this is an International Site.

Have a lovely day.

Just my opinion.

Rod___ wrote:
Paladin wrote: All you seem to able to talk about lately is your bowel movements.

Jeeze you sound grumpy.

In truth...I have yet to describe even ONE.
Owing to my gift with words...I could provide a quite graphic and long essay on just ONE. Then turn it into a sequence. Hey...had another one.
I say I could.
But I have absolutely no desire to do so...nor any desire to have it become Topic of the Week.
It's more like you want it to be Topic of the Week.
So...hey...let's get it on the Donald Trump thread. It's definitely connected.

My post was actually about the effects of certain medications. So...
(A) You exaggerate grotesquely, sir.
(B) Your dumb insults do not impress me.
(C) You're sounding very childish now, as well as preachy.
And (D) you don't know how to stick to a thread, do you.

Come on, old man, get even grumpier for me. Be the grumpiest one on here, why not. It's a worthy ambition. :-)
Excellent reply Pal. But remember the old saying ....
"Do not cast your pearls before swine"
Some will never hear the words, and never understand the meaning.
I have the fruit/wine/cheese baskets on speed dial now....
Laurie
Why did I know you were going to reply to this one Gwynnie hahaha.

Ok Last time.

The Admin. said and I quote " Trump is not well liked in Europe but he did show some foresight in a magazine article. He wrote a few years a go"
That to me is the opinion of one person but in this case a person representing an international dating site. Just my opinion.

In that article Trump says that all republicans are dumb and that they would vote for him if he ran for president. So if someone be it the president of a company or a truck driver thinks Trump had foresight therefore they support what Trump said and that all Republicans are dumb for wanting to vote for him.
I think a lot of if not every Republican might be offended that an International site's Admin supports Trump's comments and may want to suggest that International dating site's Admin. The President and even the receptionist should remain neutral, what they say as individuals it totally up to them. Just my opinion. We are always constantly reminded not to be offensive to anyone here on the site and correct me if I am wrong but this site as a lot of people on it from all over the world.

There is no right or wrong here just the perception that was left by the Admin. again just my opinion.

So as I said before. " You can take a horse to water but if he will not drink , you can not make him drink"

Again my point was to say that a Admin or the president of an International Dating site seem to be supporting those comments are doing the business a great disservice because it may cause division and invite turmoil. Now as ordinary citizens they can say what ever they want.

So I suggest to you and others to go back and read what the admin. said and what Trump said and what I said. If people dislike comments made by Trump that then they should voice their concerns as citizens to a political chat room. I believe that would be the correct venue. If you dislike my comments you have the right to disagree as long as you do not disagree in an offensive and disrespectful way.

Have a nice day
cc Morton
ps You can not have it both ways.

gwynnie wrote: I don't indulge in political arguments either here or abroad, but I will say that Graham's original post did not appear to be in support of, or against Trump. It was merely a quote made by Trump himself.
His introductory comment was a well-known fact, not a personal opinion :)
Oh Paladin, I love you
Oh Paladin, I do
Oh Pal, I'm sending kisses to you

ZZPops wrote: ...a familiar ring to it...my father enlisted in 39 to help defeat him.

Right on, ZZPops. Agreed. That is who Donald Trump reminds me of: Adolf Spun Schicklgruber. It's in is grandiose statements and chest-thumping and superiority complex. Why have so many Mexicans flooded into the United States in the past 50 years? All the boasting...best nation on earth. Of course they want some. Rather than tone it down...Trump seems intent on scaling it up to King Kong proportions. It doesn't take much to make a person like him very dangerous.

America needs smaller boots, not bigger ones. It's lost all sense of proportion. Given U.S.A. is massively over-armed...the country itself is dangerous. I would call the United States by far the most dangerous nation on Earth. It is obviously militaristic, as Germany was in '39. And it obviously doesn't think out down the road.
Paladin wrote: blah blah

Thanks for putting your own spin on my every remark, without absorbing anything. Nothing sank in, huh.

I don't think I could be as pretentious or arrogant as you, unless I actually took a course in Pretentiousness and Arrogance. I try to keep my ego very small. Of course you know more about me than I know about me. Now I'm starting to think you may well chide people about what's in their shopping cart, in the grocery store line-up...ahead of you or behind you. Nothing is as it should be. Also known as flipped your winkie.
Paladin wrote: Trump...when he calls every Republican dumb.

I think Republicans are dumb. It shows in their line up. The intellectual prowess of raccoons. There...said. Now throw another fit.
Boy Rod

Did I ever get to you going hehehe. No more lectures about all your great words? and How great you are. I think you were born arrogant Rod, and you know what else I have notice about arrogant people like you they really get upset when someone identifies them for what they really are. Just my opinion of course.

I really enjoy cutting down to size arrogant people. It was a pleasure. Now I suggest you go pedal your arrogance somewhere else.

Have a super day I know I am. I really do hope that you took my suggestion to go and reread the posts but I am afraid that your small ego would not let you.

Paladin

quote="Rod___"]
Paladin wrote: blah blah

Thanks for putting your own spin on my every remark, without absorbing anything. Nothing sank in, huh.

I don't think I could be as pretentious or arrogant as you, unless I actually took a course in Pretentiousness and Arrogance. I try to keep my ego very small. Of course you know more about me than I know about me. Now I'm starting to think you may well chide people about what's in their shopping cart, in the grocery store line-up...ahead of you or behind you. Nothing is as it should be. Also known as flipped your winkie.[/quote]
Gee Rod

Your blood pressure must be really up. WOW I get 2 posts from you. I really do not care if Republicans are dumb and just like Trump, you just offended millions of people. Arrogant people like yourself and others must be very proud. Keep it up Rod I am sure you will be nominated to the arrogant Hall of Fame in no time. I would recommend you at a drop of a hat.

sleep well

Paladin

Rod___ wrote:
Paladin wrote: Trump...when he calls every Republican dumb.

I think Republicans are dumb. It shows in their line up. The intellectual prowess of raccoons. There...said. Now throw another fit.