"To be human is to have an inherent responsibliity to be humane."
~ Kat Savage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Listen In

Only when we find the quietness in our own minds can we begin to hear our inner teacher, so that we may receive some intuition. Only when we are ready to recognize and value the wisdom that we carry at the core of our being will we turn our attention inwards and "Listen in".

But it's been a long time since we truly listened, so a little practice and patience will be needed. Sit down, be quiet and listen in at some point today and you might be surprise at what you hear. Then do it again tomorrow. All you need to do is remember that yo uare the listener and not the noise.
lol,, to ERR is human!
We all are human and we all do make mistakes lol, I always say, no one is perfect :wink:
“See failure as opportunity.”
~ Habits for Happiness
“Kindness is the language
which the deaf can hear
and the blind can see.”
~ Mark Twain
Smile and Say Hello

In life you will meet many people. All are significant. They deserve your attention and care, even if all you do is smile and say “hello”.
"If you focus on the hurt, you will continue of suffer. If you focus on the lesson, you will continue to grow" ~Gerard Armond Powell
“I may not have gone where I intended to go,
but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
~ Douglas Adams
blackwidow wrote: lol,, to ERR is human!

To ARRR is pirate! :D
“Smiling is infectious.
You can catch it like the flu.
When someone smiled at me today
I started to smile too.
I walked around the corner
and someone saw me grin.
When he smiled I realised
I had passed it on to him.
I thought about the smile
and then realised its worth.
A single smile like mine
could travel round the earth.
So if you feel a smile begin
don’t leave it undetected.
Start an epidemic
and get the world infected.”
~ Spike Milligan
“We all have our time machines.
Some take us back, they’re called memories.
Some take us forward, they’re called dreams.”
~ Jeremy Irons
“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”
~ Albert Einstein
Live Values

Values are those things, both tangible and intangible, which we care about the most. Most of us demonstrate by our actions that our values are mostly tangible or material. But if we were to reflect for a moment we might find that what we truly value is very intangible.

Love, peace and happiness are our deepest values whether we are aware of it or not. So let’s experiment. If peace is something you value, then how will you live peacefully today. You experience what you live. So if you want peace in your life… give it and you’ll live it. Or do you prefer a bit of anger and stress? We are all artists and it’s only when we paint our own life with the innate values of our spirit, which are also our eternal virtues, that we are truly creative. Paint a little peace, love and wisdom into your life today. If you do, and you make it a regular inner activity, the giving is automatic and the living is… easy!
just want to say that i LOVE your daily thoughts. please keep posting !!!
“People who wonder if the glass
is half empty or half full
miss the point.
The glass is refillable.”