i just love ships and cruises done over 50 now!! been so many varied places. anyone else interested in talking about this?
dave
Hi, My husband and I are thinking of going on a cruise to Bermuda this July. It will be on NCL from NYC. Have you been there? Never been on a cruise before, do you feel the waves at all as I am concerned about getting sea sick? Thanks
brenda1952 wrote: Hi, My husband and I are thinking of going on a cruise to Bermuda this July. It will be on NCL from NYC. Have you been there? Never been on a cruise before, do you feel the waves at all as I am concerned about getting sea sick? Thanks

Hello brenda1952 I've been on four different cruises and I have never been sea sick, the ships are so big and comfortable. I am sure you will enjoy everything that comes with cruising...have a great time!!! :D
seabourndt wrote: i just love ships and cruises done over 50 now!! been so many varied places. anyone else interested in talking about this?
dave

Hello Dave,
WOW 50 cruises!!! I have only done four but would be ready to spend my retirement sailing. Best way to travel! :D
Been on 1 cruise .a 7 day out of Miami..Love to  go on the Boston or NJ  cruise to Bermuda
I have been on 2 to Alaska. one to the carribean. I have only traveled on princess. loved them so stayed with them. this year we are going to go to Hawaii. so will be taking one between the islands. looking forward to it so much. It has been on my bucket list since forever. this is the year!!
Planning on a nice cruise to get away from this cold winter!
This year I did a cruise from Santos in Brazil to Venice. We crossed the Atlantic Ocean. The crossing of the Atlantic took six days. I enjoyed it. After that we arrived in Funchal, Portugal. We also stopped in Malta and in other cities of Italy .
I am hoping to make some friends on here and take that much needed cruise with anyone who is interested. Never been on one and I would like to give it a try.
You know sweetiepie22 , I have been thinking of a trip next year ,not sure where yet though I am considering Cuba , it will take me that long to save up for it , kennel fees and I have to renew my passport etc. It would take time to organize a cruise , they do organize various meet and greets , So why not a cruise, I think its a great idea though it may be a regional thing. By that I mean, if one was organize to depart from new york and cruise the caribbean , it may only be with members from ontario and east but thats okay. Some like me would need a year or so maybe a bit more. Most would probably agree with a caribbean , bahama cruise. Most  here are single and probably wouldn't mind sharing a room to get the double occupancy rate , similar to single's organized cruises where they pair up similar people. Maybe even a trans atlantic cruise to meet morton and others and a quick tour could be an idea. A cruise would give time to 'break the ice' and allow people to get comfortable  and be easier to organize onboard events and excursions . Remember I don't have the time to dedicate to properly organize such an idea.
Hello there,

I'm a new cruiser, my 1st was July 20-27, 2014. I sailed to The Bahamas from Baltimore, MD port. Now I'm addicted. It was also my very 1st time snorkeling. I feel like a pro now. Did get little facial sunburn, but no bother. I'm ready to go again.....somewhere for more sun and fun. Bermuda? Bahamas? ?.? My passport is good until 2017.

I'm good at setting up cruises...in my opinion. I took 3 other people with me(family); I paid for everything and the entire trip went as smooth as silk! My first time!!! Everyone had a great time. Have over 200 photos and underwater footage: )
Contact me...maybe we can set up something that'd be comfy for all parties involved. I'd like that.

Cheers,
cns
Lyndaloo wrote: Been on 1 cruise .a 7 day out of Miami..Love to  go on the Boston or NJ  cruise to Bermuda

Hi, I'd love to go to Bermuda too. Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to see what we can plan together. I have learned recently about the single supplement...seems harsh but I can understand it.
Nevertheless, cruising with a travel buddy is all I want.

Cheers,

cns
:D
CruiseNsnorkel wrote: Hello there,

I'm a new cruiser, my 1st was July 20-27, 2014. I sailed to The Bahamas from Baltimore, MD port. Now I'm addicted. It was also my very 1st time snorkeling. I feel like a pro now. Did get little facial sunburn, but no bother. I'm ready to go again.....somewhere for more sun and fun. Bermuda? Bahamas? ?.? My passport is good until 2017.

I'm good at setting up cruises...in my opinion. I took 3 other people with me(family); I paid for everything and the entire trip went as smooth as silk! My first time!!! Everyone had a great time. Have over 200 photos and underwater footage: )
Contact me...maybe we can set up something that'd be comfy for all parties involved. I'd like that.

Cheers,
cns

George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Just got back but I flew, beautiful place. I'm In Chattanooga tn but I would love someone who wants to snorkel, sun, shop and eat. Enorris
I'm new to cruising and now, hopelessly addicted. I did experience motion sickness for less than 1 day. Lemme tell you....Dramamine works!!!! I was back on my feet within a few hours. Hitting the bar for a martini was fun too!!!!!!!

I'd love to go to Bermuda in late September or October maybe. Anyone else?

Cheers,
cns
rosey7415 wrote: I have been on 2 to Alaska. one to the carribean. I have only traveled on princess. loved them so stayed with them. this year we are going to go to Hawaii. so will be taking one between the islands. looking forward to it so much. It has been on my bucket list since forever. this is the year!!

I love Princess Cruise Lines. Did you enjoy your Hawaii cruise? I've taken that cruise twice. Done Mexican Rivera twice. Jamaica once. Catalina to Ensenada twice. In April 2015, will take quick trip to Cabo via Princess. I love cruising!