friendly and constructive criticism I have posted to this thread relating to the co.uk domain's failure to allow members into chat have been removed.

Under board rules it reads:

We reserve the right
50plus-Club reserves the right to remove a post which, in the discretion of the moderators or site administrators, violates any of the above rules, or does not relate to the topic being discussed in the board.

I had violated none of the above caveats. But never mind, some obstinately refuse to learn.

This one will probably vanish, too (sigh)
Big brother is watching you

DodgerW
cerberus97 wrote: friendly and constructive criticism I have posted to this thread relating to the co.uk domain's failure to allow members into chat have been removed.

Under board rules it reads:

We reserve the right
50plus-Club reserves the right to remove a post which, in the discretion of the moderators or site administrators, violates any of the above rules, or does not relate to the topic being discussed in the board.

I had violated none of the above caveats. But never mind, some obstinately refuse to learn.

This one will probably vanish, too (sigh)

Insults do not come under the category of constructive criticism!
The matter would be resolved with the re-introduction on .co.uk - of which there appears to be no sign

DodgerW
The matter has been resolved. Most are now paging the .com page which works, instead of co.uk that does not.
Not resolved - most means not all and I await the return of .co.uk

DodgerW
Just use .com until it's sorted out. You'll still be able to chat with all the same people cos in effect it's the same chat room just using a different door to enter.

Waiting for .co.uk is like saying when the doorway from lounge to dining room is blocked you won't use the dining room, when in fact there's a perfectly serviceable entrance through the kitchen......
Sara2101 wrote: Waiting for .co.uk is like saying when the doorway from lounge to dining room is blocked you won't use the dining room, when in fact there's a perfectly serviceable entrance through the kitchen......

lol waiting for Godot!
Transitions on any websites shouldn't take this long, it should be within a day or two. If the problem still persist, then contact the site owner under service ~ help and contact and leave your complaint with them. OR you can contact MSN as this site is on MSN turf. If Uk folks can't get into chat, then all english channel can't get into chat.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/940784/how-to-contact-msn-customer-support

If the server (webhost) is a beta, it is ironed out within 3 days max, otherwise MSN will remove the webhost from the internet until the webmaster can fix it and return it back to the internet.
I tried to enter chat through the uk.co several times, never could get in, but this afternoon I tried and I got in.

Uk folks, you can try yourself and see if you CAN get into chat from your uk.co door.
Yes the chat access from the .co.uk website is working again now! About time I hear you say! :D
Chat should be in IRISH, (As Gaeilge) for St Pats Day,
Who said f,,,of Scrummy.
Well in this case "Happy Paddy Day" Scummy!

This is for you Scummy
Calling me Scummy is the same as F...off.
scrummy wrote: Calling me Scummy is the same as F...off.

:lol: then what shall I call you :P And excuse my spelling, finger tremors.