Can a male find a FLR/ Domme on here

Hi I am searching for a particular type of a woman and. Unique relationship,dynamic.
Its called a Female Lead Relationship.
I'm new to this site so any help or advice would be helpful .

Re: Can a male find a FLR/ Domme on here

Hmm,, FLR,, Good luck in your search.....I, for one, am a MLR ?? I have always, and will always, think of the male companion as the "alpha"

blackwidow wrote: Hmm,, FLR,, Good luck in your search.....I, for one, am a MLR ?? I have always, and will always, think of the male companion as the "alpha"

so right bw thats how it should be... theres something wrong with a man who wants to be dominated by a woman

For the sake of balance a FLR or a MLR are ok but many prefer an equal partnership! What right does anyone have to judge the preferences of others?

Here come da Judge! Here come da Judge! lol, (just funnin') Old Flip Wilson?

I'm a fan of MLR. To hold that place, I think a man is responsible for earning it. No violence, arrogant lording over and the like. A compassionate man should be in charge. A despot deserves scorn.
Just sayin

I have observed that many couples have a more dominant personality. One of the pair tends to make a lot of the decisions and the other tends to follow. Opposites attract eh? I have observed that women often run the household, relationship and child parts of the "family unit", men tend to lead more on the physical aspects: money, building & vehicle acqquisition & maintenance. That's a gross generalization of course. In my (former) family, I had to make all the decisions and I disciplined my children because my former partner did not. You do what you must. In my mind, I would like an equal partner, it's just not what I see most of the time.

walkinwilbur wrote: I have observed that many couples have a more dominant personality. One of the pair tends to make a lot of the decisions and the other tends to follow. Opposites attract eh? I have observed that women often run the household, relationship and child parts of the "family unit", men tend to lead more on the physical aspects: money, building & vehicle acqquisition & maintenance. That's a gross generalization of course. In my (former) family, I had to make all the decisions and I disciplined my children because my former partner did not. You do what you must. In my mind, I would like an equal partner, it's just not what I see most of the time.

I agree in that I don't understand why a lady would want to be led by a man and vice versa. We are all equal human beings and deserve equal respect. To my mind there is something missing in a relationship where both partners do not want equal input. That's just my opinion! :D

I'd just like to find one that's not looney. :)

Sorry G, but I couldn't resist. On the contrary, this dating scene that I've finally jumped into has been quite advantageous for me. I've read more books in the last year than I did the entire 15 years I was married.

Ask me anything...go ahead. Ask me. :D :D :lol:

Hi everybody. I have been searching for a FLR for a long time. When I mention it in conversation ladies seem to think I’m seeking a dominatrix! I actually seek a loving long term relationship with a lady I can love and adore. The only kinky part as I see it is I like her being in charge and for me to do everything I can to please her.

Am I asking to much?

Yours D x

walkinwilbur wrote: I have observed that many couples have a more dominant personality. One of the pair tends to make a lot of the decisions and the other tends to follow. Opposites attract eh? I have observed that women often run the household, relationship and child parts of the "family unit", men tend to lead more on the physical aspects: money, building & vehicle acqquisition & maintenance. That's a gross generalization of course. In my (former) family, I had to make all the decisions and I disciplined my children because my former partner did not. You do what you must. In my mind, I would like an equal partner, it's just not what I see most of the time.

The facts are equality is an illusion. discussion yes agreement yes but someone must lead