Once again I was sitting with a friend in the pub and we were talking about shapes of things and how they resemble to certain artifacts. For example if you look at a Buick 1953 it looks like a shark with the teeth showing.

Once again we contemplated and started talking about examples.For example a sharp corner of a cushion resembles a man whistling. Then the conversation went on to psychological things, such as when you see someone laughing it is contagious and you wish to laugh without knowing why you want to laugh. That was the time that the moment of sobriety occurred.
That is why when I look at a single shoe long enough I yawn . May be it is because it resembles to a person yawning.
Chocolate reminds me of bunnies, of mornings, of love, of rainbows, of all things good.
ummmmmmmmm
NOT
Chocolate is chocolate is chocolate is..............mmmmmmmm just good.
lol
enjoy
Laurie
Broadcaster wrote: Then the conversation went on to psychological things, such as when you see ...........

Psychological things, hmm, that opens up a whole new world, a place where none of the rules of science have any place, anything is possible. If you stare at something long enough, you can probably swear that it's moving. Although you must be careful when you speak of such things, people around you will be taking mental notes to be able to tell your psychiatrist as they take you away screaming and kicking. Friends always tell me to let my doctor know of my hallucinations. They don't want to understand, that I want them, I mean I really, really enjoy the extra company!!!!

time for the medications again :D
mi.lwcus wrote:
Broadcaster wrote: Then the conversation went on to psychological things, such as when you see ...........

Psychological things, hmm, that opens up a whole new world, a place where none of the rules of science have any place, anything is possible. If you stare at something long enough, you can probably swear that it's moving. Although you must be careful when you speak of such things, people around you will be taking mental notes to be able to tell your psychiatrist as they take you away screaming and kicking. Friends always tell me to let my doctor know of my hallucinations. They don't want to understand, that I want them, I mean I really, really enjoy the extra company!!!!

time for the medications again :D

I love straitjackets. It makes me hug myself :lol:
When you go to the doctor, make sure you tell him about yourselves.
General consensus were to keep away from 4 eyed zombies :lol:
Broadcaster wrote: General consensus were to keep away from 4 eyed zombies :lol:

You mean even the young blonde ones????
My share of experience allows me to realize they come in all shapes and sizes and while to the desperate anything in skirt appears blonde and young the seasoned guy knows that the colour of the hair is only a wig

Come Mutley boy