There is much in the news these days about corruption and the taking of performance enhancing drugs in many sports throughout the world. As it seems to be so widespread, should it be stamped out or now accepted as normal and the new face of sport?
is sex a sport ? they have drugs for that now to  :lol:  am sorry I know this is a serious topic for you. I will bow out gracefully and slap my own hand. I will be fine when I find my chocolate stash  sorry xx  :D
I  think it should be stamped out, if you can not play sports with out taking drugs whats the point. its bringing  down the people who play sport for real. am old fashioned, taking drugs to enhance you being a good sports person says one thing about that person. they where not that good of a sports person to begin with. :D
[quote="morton1I will be fine when I find my chocolate stash  sorry xx  :D[/quote]

This is serious Mort, the loss of the chocolate I mean. No, it's more like an emergency. Would you like me to form a search party? :lol:
At one time it was a no no to have any sort of drugs in their system, when the coach and the team notice then, they will blame that person for loosing the game, so they change the policy so that they can have a doctor prescription in order to play with drugs, so this is how the player got the idea of being able to use drugs for sports when they were tested and can't play if it wasn't prescribe by doctor. Once hooked on drugs, then they will find excuses to keep on going with drugs.

Now they are trying to figure out how to keep players playing without being hooked on drugs. I can not speak about other countries, if they accept everyone using drugs, then it back to square one like when they were not on drugs, everyone will be competing with drugs so it is just like it was, so will they find another way to get stronger drugs to help them?

The question is, will the drugs help them to keep in shape, no injuries?
gwynnie wrote: [quote="morton1I will be fine when I find my chocolate stash  sorry xx  :D

This is serious Mort, the loss of the chocolate I mean. No, it's more like an emergency. Would you like me to form a search party? :lol: [/quote]
0MG,  it was an emergency, I swear I had withdrawal symptoms  :lol: am fine now got loads of chocolate to get me over the weekend. my head is done in, I still can't find that stash :x 
This is why I am lucky to have a store close by, if I can't find mine, then it is an emergency to take a trip to the store :wink:
WTF, What am i reading, 3 wemin trying to discuss sport,
That's like me trying to write in Vogue about Mary Quaint ,
or Coke on the Canal, whatever his name is. 
So come on then Scrummy, give us the benefit of your wisdom :roll: Or do we have to wait for Jaffa? :lol:
lets add game fixing to the mix girls just to watch scrummy roll his eyes :) 
puts on serious face for Scrummy  :|

(cause I'm never without my stash of choccie...sending some to Mort)
other serious issues are 
Why is the front page of the NEWS!!!-paper all about sports?
and ..
ten favourite ways to drive a man nuts whiles he's trying to watch a game...  
1) hoovering
2) wanting a chat
3).......
4)...........   

Switching channels to watch that weepy....

I Have 2 Phones going at same time to the Samaritans,
and to think i used to call her Delicious, i need drugs now. 
4) Ask inane questions like...what is the man with the whistle for,he doesn't seem to do much but no-one seems to like him?
5) pre-plan with girlfriends in the room to chat and laugh loudly while game is on but be totally silent during the adverts
6) come out in nightie and walk in front of the screen  ALOT!!! 
:lol:
I can just imagine a girly convo,
Did U see Corrie last nt, Ye Emily is pregnant,
Wonder who the father is, It would be as enlightening as Sesame St on acid,
And the Referee does not play with his whistle on the field,
As for the Nightie bit, that's cool, a good ruck at halftime on the mat U just hoovered
Then back to the real entertainment.