LOL, if you call me Jerry at least I know I'm as good as him. 
I can do anything so I don't need anyone. Doesn't mean I want to live this way. Chances are anyone I'm attracted to is the same way. Which is why I have cats. "feed me" gives me purpose in life but it isn't the same is it.
Women (and men) who resort to dating sites are neither desperate nor stupid. We're simply either too busy, too tired of the bar scene, or just looking to meet people we wouldn't ordinarily meet in our daily lives so don't treat us like idiots with lame lines like, "If it's true love, then the fact that you live in California and I live in Zimbabwe won't matter."
Poor Lame Lion, i hope he gets to a vet,
B4 that eejit dentist Palmer shoots him,
That  was in Zimbabwe as well. 
OnlyDavit wrote: LOL, if you call me Jerry at least I know I'm as good as him. 
I can do anything so I don't need anyone. Doesn't mean I want to live this way. Chances are anyone I'm attracted to is the same way. Which is why I have cats. "feed me" gives me purpose in life but it isn't the same is it.

I have 2 cats Davit.  I have a double purpose in my life. :lol: :lol: :lol:  
I'd like the opposite sex to know is"' A woman is only human. this you should understand; she's not just a play thing. she's flesh and blood just like a man. If you want a do right woman, you have to be a do right man "

id you want a do right woman, you ' A Woman is only have to be a do right man
I'm going through my second childhood, remember how up to a certain point boys and girls played together as equals. I'd like that again. I'd like someone to share space with and do things with and pick each other up without all the who does this, who does that, whose boss bull shit. I wonder if that is even possible. Sure would take a lot of pressure off. Till then I still have the cats. 
You got it right, Davit. After my last disasterous relationship in 1998 I got a dog and never looked back. :lol:

Advice to ALL men:   When you are in a relationship with a woman, it's between YOU and HER. Leave your mother out of it. We don't need or want her advice 
MustangSally

That works both way. "A man doth leave his family and cling to his wife and she to him". They are supposed to build a new family. Nothing says they can not still be part of the clan or overall family and still be independent. For economic reasons it doesn't always work. The man joins the family business He becomes a paid slave, she becomes an unpaid one. No wonder so many families leave or break up.
Elders sticking their nose in do not belong, been their. Sometimes dominant friends stick their nose in.

There will always be momma's boys and daddy's girls. You don't have to marry one.

The only reason I would want anyone again is because two can live cheaper and afford things.  
Where have you been hiding, Davit?  You're exactly what  I'm looking for ... :lol:
Hey Davit, U D Man, 
Start Singing LAY DOWN SALLY, REST HERE IN MY ARMS, 
Scrummy, you're absolutely incorrigible.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Calling  a woman "sweetie" on first meeting is insulting and demeaning not to mention feeling around for the possibilities of easy sex.  I just had my first serious private chat with a new member who immediately after finding out that I was open to chat asked me about hugging and kissing.  Um, what???

My profile clearly says looking for men and women for friendship . When I clarified that, he inquired FWB?  (which I now know means friends with benefits). No, I said friends to do stuff with???? He says, What kind of "stuff"?   WHAT  THE HELL??? I said movies and coffee, that kind of stuff.

He then proceeds to say, Oh, and I see you like women too????!!!!!   

To men AND women both, you need to respect each other. If you can't have a civil first meeting, find out a bit about each other first and THEN dig deeper then you need to find an appropriate forum or respect the parameters set out in a person's profile. That's what the profile is for. Don't look for things that arent there and don't make insinuations.  And DON'T call us "Sweetie." (Watching you, Scrummy  :lol:)
I Thought FWB was fishing without bait,
That will tell U, how much i know,
and Sally, if some guy in here started calling me sweetie,
Id think he was dodgy too, U know loud n proud etc,
and i work with a lot of gay ppl in the community here,
but they dont call me sweetie, other names yes, sweetie no,
Are U sure, he didnt mean, football with balls, or watever,
So i wont call u Sweetie, how about Sweetness,
that sounds more ladylike. 
Scrummy, you can call me anything you like, just don't call me late for dinner  :lol:
That is so sweet of you, Sweetie.